Chloe 516-216-9235

Strange experience to say the least. Called her a couple of weeks ago she sounded very nice.Her ads use real photos and can be found on CL and BP simultaneously for either Nassau or Suffolk ,mainly Suffolk though. Ive checked pout her ad numerous times googled her ,read reviews and everything seemed cool . So I call the other morning when she's advertising in Nassau and she sounds real nice on phone and tells me call her around time I want appoinment-cool so far.

Now the strange part. She told me specifically the town where she was so during a 90 minute break at work I cruise to the town she told me (I'm very unfamiliar with the area) so I follow my GPS and pull into a shopping center and call her. I tell her I'm there already and where I am so I can get directions ,then she says "this is too weird " and hangs up. Called back no response ,will never call her again.

My guess is she's super LE paranoid since she has never ceased advertising throughout the events of the past couple of months or she's paranoid for some other reason. But all in all a waste of my time. So I decide to just head back to work and I pull out onto the main road and realize I'm real close to a Motel which may have been where she was and maybe that's what the source of paranoia was.But I'll never know nor do I really care.....next.

The real good part is I spent my $ on another provider the next day that turned out to be an awesome experience for both of us.So weird experience turned into a new find and I'm real happy.
For those that have never tried her she gets great reviews so maybe she was having a bad day or something or maybe I was too close for comfort.

actual lovelight-i actually seen chloe a month back in new hyde park ave--price is right -took 1/2 hour-for a hundred--everything avaliable do not know about greek---a little heavier then pictures --but sweet girl very chattie --believe she comes in from nj--might explain why directions are rough--but overall nice time--i can understand the paranoia these days --everyone been a little hesitant these days --

I've seen Chloe and she's cool, I recommend for the price, she's very, very cautious though, who can blame her? I'm sure that's what happened, just a misunderstanding.

She's bigger than her pics imply, not a BBW but full figured, with OK boobs, nothing special, all safe but she is prettier than her pics show IMO, and a very nice girl once she knows you're not LE.

Again, I think she prices herself right and recommend.