Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

917-607-5677 7 Allen, appeared on one of the paper.

I only wanted a quick shot so I tried SW, it was a 5 minutes worth of awkward starefest before I left. As I got rejected at SW, I thought I give this one a try.

Two girls setup in the basement of the restaurant there. Pretty dirty and rundown place. You go through a maze before hitting the location. Both women are at the minimum late 30s or not hitting late 40s. Since one looks a bit hefty, I took Lisa who has a nice set of Cs and she's not bad to look at if you ignore the obvious damage from aging.

She offered a shower and gave me a quick bbj before we head back to the room. The room is barely able to contain the bed with tiny bit of wiggle room. I was surprised she did a bit of prostate massage with her tongue before going for more bbj. After a minute or two of that, she rode me awkwardly for a few minutes before I decided it wasn't doing it for me. So I went on top for mish and suck on those juicy tits before finishing in doggie. Based on just the body, I thought she's in her 30s but face is definitely telling a different story. She cleaned me up and did some crappy massage for a few minutes before helping me get dressed. Total damage is 80. I look at it as pretty much a fast house with decent service (between the light rimming and the help with dressing up). I may or may not go back depending what my other options are.

646-489-5066
917-574-3733
646-240-0054
347-337-2280
917-804-8175
212-227-2696
347-777-0460

Posted these in another forum. Found them on Tsingtao with indication that these are in Ctown. I took out a few that I know are reviewed here or elsewhere. Maybe some people have some experience with them.

Try the place across the street from 119E. I thought I saw her or a good look a like there
Which place do you mean, as there are three places opposite 119 Elizabeth. The one on the right is a legit place, I think, and on the left there is a floor level and a basement place.
I walked into the floor level place a few days ago but did not spot a Jessie lookalike...haven't been to the basement one yet...

Luckynyc1,

Lulu sounds promising if she put FS on the table on her own right off the bat. You described her as having a 6/10 body: is she tall/short, skinny/average/hefty, etc.? I've had FS there a few times in those cramped side rooms and it's quite awkward due to the narrow width of the tables as well as the fact that you can hear pretty much everyone in the place and know they can hear every noise you and/or the table are making. I've gotta keep rolling the dice on getting that back room which is where my best FS session was (despite the provider not being the most attractive one there by any means).

Funny I've been to 119 Eliz a few times and Joyce knows me. I've gone in with Monica and one other, Joyce was the best by far. I looked in the window of one of the places across the street, but Joyce called me from across the street. Maybe for competitive reasons she was more accommodating than usual. There's one there I want to try YuYu or YoYo.