Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

There are a few places on Eldridge and Elizabeth that are quite cheap. I was wondering if anyone had a decent experience with any of them. Of specific interest, on Elizabeth, I found an $80 place that is a spa above ground (called them, that's how I know), as well as a possible place on a second floor that has no English, only Chinese. Also on the east side of Elizabeth, north of Grand, there is a massage place that has a lobby, no one was at the desk.

There are a few places on Eldridge and Elizabeth that are quite cheap. I was wondering if anyone had a decent experience with any of them. Of specific interest, on Elizabeth, I found an $80 place that is a spa above ground (called them, that's how I know), as well as a possible place on a second floor that has no English, only Chinese. Also on the east side of Elizabeth, north of Grand, there is a massage place that has a lobby, no one was at the desk.
Deek, can you be more specific on the whereabouts of the spots that you found? I believe the one you mentioned which is on elizabeth st is call Fortuna before (new name now) btw kenmare and broom st. Did anyone of them provide HE?

As for Southwind, that's the name of the restaurant and it is across from confusious plaza on division st. The salon is below the restaurant.

The last place he is referring to definitely sounds like Fortuna. I don't know of any other places on Elizabeth. In the legit section of ST, there's a massage place that lists Eldridge as their address.

Recently went to the basement below Southwind on Division St. Sexpert has mentioned this place a year ago with more details. Couldn't get access for at least three times until I just ask for Jessie and told her some random name was her usual customer. The setting is a low ceiling salon with about 6 or 7 rooms. There was not much privacy since each room is only covered with a saloon style swinging door. Jessie was not a looker but her service was exceptional. Massage was long and strong making sure that you get every minute of the 45min session. As mentioned before she does provide bbbjtccim. She also provide at least 5min of prostate massage with her tongue.
On another day had Michelle for a 45min session. She is around 30's and also the mamasan. Michelle is the most attractive out of all the talents and usually give you more than 45min if she likes you. Her massage is fairly good but her tickling is out of this world. UTC Top and bottom roaming are provided as well. The damage is .8 and you will not feel cheated.
Who is Michelle? Is she the one with the curly hair? Since you are IN, you have to try SAM or Mommy (same person) incredibly powerful massage, stronger than Jessie, great technique on the finish and huge fake boobs. I normally only drop .6 for an R&T and I give Jessie .8 for her BBBJCIMNQNS although her tits are soft and saggy and her pussy lips hang like fuckin' dim sum cow intestines. I only go there for the BBBJ if I am in the mood, I don't enjoy her Tui Na style massage that much. It's been so long that I don't even remember mentioning this place. It's one of the longest running places in C-town because they are extra careful and I don't think that there is an FS ever.

You are right Sexpert. That place does not provide FS. I don't think I've seen Sam/Mommy, or at least she doesn't work there anymore. I don't recall any talents with big cans. There's one Malay, one FJ, Jessie, Michelle (owner) and her older sister, and one psycho canton lady. This psycho canton lady is hilarious. She started around May of this year and tells customers to introduce her to some sugar daddy. She said she's fresh off the boat and need to make friends and have somebody to support her. She also complains about how lonely she is and how the other workers in the parlor ignore her. Well obviously because she is crazy. Anyways had her once, but forgot her name. She has long black hair, a pretty tight body, but her face looks like a psycho....haha. She also has a nice pair of natural C's which compliant the rest of her body except her psycho face. Surprisingly her English is very well, she told me she learned it from China and wants to find a rich white man in America. When she was giving the HE she didn't know what to do. She kept on rubbing the bottom of the pipe thinking that's how to stimulate the cock, and she kept on asking why haven't I come yet. I pretend to be stupid and told her that it's almost there. At the end the whole HE session was over 15min, what a dumbass.
Michelle does have curly hair. I would say she's somewhere in the upper 30's. She is lean and have very white skin for Chinese. She's fairly attractive and also the owner of the joint. She also has a very good personality and great to talk to. She said she let the psycho lady stay because she felt bad for her.
This joint is a great place to go to for a decent massage. Hope there's more places in Chinatown that is like this, because getting massages from the same people is starting to wear off.

I never realized that she was the owner and yes she is the most attractive out of all of them. I always thought it was the guy who is sitting on the chair smoking all of the time who owned the place. I don't have a great rapport with the people here because I know too many people in C TOWN and would not want to stay there to chit chat n stuff. There used to be a really funny Cantonese girl there, very down to earth and very truthful but she disappeared after years of working there. I can't remember her name but I took her out to AC 2 years ago after her shift and we got hammered that night and fucked till we were both exhausted asleep. She wasn't the hottest thing but really fun to be with. She told me that she forgot everything that happened that night but eventually confided into a friend that she remembers everything but just did not want to admit it.

There used to be a really funny Cantonese girl there, very down to earth and very truthful but she disappeared after years of working there. I can't remember her name but I took her out to AC 2 years ago after her shift and we got hammered that night and fucked till we were both exhausted asleep. She wasn't the hottest thing but really fun to be with. She told me that she forgot everything that happened that night but eventually confided into a friend that she remembers everything but just did not want to admit it.
What she look like (besides the basic asian features)? age, body, height?

Stopped by southwind, don't now if I was shut down or had wrong place. Entrance was to the right of the rest and down. Two ladies in green uniform like dresses. I asked for massage and they said no massage. maybe no like gweilo?

35 market

old place but hot girls at 35 market st apt 2c. checked out and saw 2 hot ones for 120. bbbj and fs. place is running about 4 chicks a t one time. all4 about 8 amp looks. will do bbfs for 150 with one of them. u have to ask which one. setup is 4 small rooms setup all way to top. with doors. would appreciate if any one knows any other in the area as this place is getting boring with me, kong do is shut down. so not many places left.

Thanks for the recon. Where'd you find this? ST, WJ, or cards? What kind of girls were these? Ages? Market street is way too hot for me but it sounds like you found a decent place. I checked out one place at the same address and that place was a total dump. There must have been roaches there and the apartment looked like it was crumbling apart. I've seen plenty of bad places in Chinatown but that place totally skeeved me out. I said no thanks and jetted. The funny thing was I saw a girl there who I was acquainted from mongering in Chinatown, Brooklyn and Flushing. Small world, didn't think I'd see her there of all places. I guess she travels around a lot.