Chica flyers on Steinway Street in Astoria

I was on my way to get a haircut tonight. On the corner of Broadway and Steinway Street, I notice an avearge looking young latina handing aout what looked small flyers. As I waalk past her, she hands me a small flyer. A pic of a hot chica with the phone number with the name Andres under the number. Something I didn't expect. I'll give the number a try and report back.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Muy interesante...never saw that on Steinway before. As for a girl handing out cards, I believe I saw that on Roosevelt and 82nd a few years back.

Looking foward to the report...

Gavy

Mr. Delusional Cock Sucking - Cum Swallowing - Ass Pumping - Gentleman-Wanna-be - who is a Pedophile who's into Beastiality and who THINKS that he's the only gentleman on UG - but on the contrary he's just a NOBODY who also thinks he was an Ex-President Delusional Slime/SlickWilly is bring his flames to a new thread. !

Last edited:
Mr. Delusional Cock Sucking - Cum Swallowing - Ass Pumping - Gentleman-Wanna-be - who is a Pedophile who's into Beastiality and who THINKS that he's the only gentleman on UG - but on the contrary he's just a NOBODY who also thinks he was an Ex-President Delusional Slime/SlickWilly is brings his flames to a new thread. !