Cherry Valley

CHERRY VALLEY 718-831-1603 Fantasy One on One Shows

Have seen this ad many times in Newsday. When I called, it sounds like an MP with American and Spanish girls.

I tried to make an appointment for lunch, and they were booked up until 3:30. Whatever they're doing, it must be pretty good!

Anyone know anything about this place?

Regards,
ScottisDS

billyS

Reign of Terror
Scottie
This place keeps the same name but moves around. I've visited them in Flushing and Bellrose. I was last there in Febuary. $ and a half will get you full service. The last time i was there I had Ivy. A petite very young (18?) Hispanic girl. Very pretty face, tight body. Everything was "covered" but I was not not rushed. In fact most girls sense when you have "spilled your coffee" and make you get off. She let me continue till it was sleepy time for "little Billy". DATY was available. When I visited last summer in Flushing I had Chris. Taller and more voulpuous she was also very, very pretty and very freindly. She did not allow DATY. She did call another girl into the room to speak French to me while she readu herself ( extra 20). I did her dogggie style first then climbed on top to finish. Very tight pussy and she put alot of effort into it, alot of moaning, sighing ect.. Light kissing with both of them. Check it out, if one of these two are there you won't be dissapointed.
Billy