Check Ticketmaster: You may have free tickets

pokler

Power Bottom
Tickets to buy hand jobs, blow jobs , rim jobs? Trying to understand what this has to do with the mission and purpose of UG.

I was simply posting a PSA for the membership, alerting them to the fact that they might be eligible for a concert ticket discount.
I thought I was doing a good deed. I will try to not be so caring in the future.

What is your gripe with me, by the way? You never cease to pass up an opportunity to throw a dig my way. And they are not just in jest. You apparently have an agenda there. I just can't fathom why.

Last edited:

pokler

Power Bottom
I was simply posting a PSA for the membership, alerting them to the fact that they might be eligible for a concert ticket discount.
I thought I was doing a good deed. I will try to not be so caring in the future.

What is your gripe with me, by the way? You never cease to pass up an opportunity to throw a dig my way. And they are not just in jest. You apparently have an agenda there. I just can't fathom why.
My way of showing approval.

If I owned a company you'd be my choice for CEO. You're quite thorough.

That's a novel way of looking at it. Sort of like Groucho Marx’s letter of resignation to the Friars’ Club: “I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”
But, no, that's not what I meant. Good one, though.
Nice to know there's at least one guy awake at this hour. Guess I won't be seeing you at the early bird special.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy

Gee, where have I heard that before.

Thanks for the heads up I checked my Ticketmaster account and I was pleasantly surprised to find 2 ticket vouchers for 8 separate concerts, to be chosen from a wide ranging list Your PSA is appreciated