Cheap Pussy 718-350-5375

I am going to throw this out there, to help her and also guys who are either short on money and cant spend the 200, or dont want to, or want cheap pussy or want to just try something different, or just value.... So there is a woman, maybe like 35 years old. Black. Ghetto type. But very nice, and very horney. She is not pretty. She has a nice ass, very hard ass, nice legs, decent tits. She is better than the Street walkers mentioned on this board. You can have her for $50. for like an hour or 2. Very open, 2 hrs fine. 2 pops, fine. You pay for the room. She does not drive. You can meet her in the Shirley, Mastic area. Room at the Motel she likes, is $55. So, for $105, you can fuck her in the ass, pussy. whatever. BBBJ... I asked her if I can post here to help her and help the guys out also. I told her to do 50 plus they get the room. She agreed. She wanted me to tell you that she says she is a freak. Likes anal. You just need to tell her that lightweight gave you the number. Her name is Natasha. her number is 718-350-5375. Before 2PM is best, weekends are great. Her kid comes home like 2:30, so earleir is better. Good Luck...

MODERATOR EDIT: Please only contact her from the hours of 9 am to 1 pm

Last edited by a moderator:
50 is what I was use to paying while in college inTN!!!LOL. Great price for a college kid! Place was called TOP DOG. I was told it was once on Real Sex! Thanks for the post!

Exactly, thanks for the head's up LW! And really all most of us are looking for is a pump and dump when it cums (pun intended) right down to it! May have to look her up myself if she will answers as I can always use a pump and dump myself, even a little anal!

It shows theshooter is just a doucebag. Imagine wasting your time writing something so stupid...
Hey Lightweight dont pay attention to stupid shit some guys write.Its good to see somebody put something up here and contribute. This board used to have alot of posts like yours as you know. Lately I read alot of nothing on here. For 50 bucks you want to just bust 1 out its good review and information.