CHARM SPA Reviews and Discussions 212-863-9619

Also known as China Charms on BP.
Website http://charmspanyc.com/index.htm
The pics of the girls on the site are not up to date.

They have at least 3 girls here now, Angie who has huge boobs, great massage but not GFE service.
Cindy, formerly of KKP, Good girl, large Cs and GFE service.
I'll try to post review for them later.

RUBY a Charming Chinese Delight

So I was told that Ruby, who was at KKP for quite a while, was now working at the spa and that I should come and see her. For whatever reason I never saw her at KKP, probably because I had my hands full with 3 other girls there. But this place has a great VIP room, mainly for repeat customers, and I figured she would be perfect if she really was a GFE girl and had decent looks.

MMS brings me into the room, and it's storming like crazy so I figured probably slow, and as I am getting undressed Ruby walks in and says Hi. So she is probably mid 20s, very nice body with what turned out to be large natural Cs, probably 5'5" with nice hips and a little butt. However, her face looked great to me. Not sure exactly why- fairly thin, nice eyes and cheekbones and a pretty mouth and it turns out, a talented tongue.

I'm thinking Cindy must have talked to her, but I guess she had talked to Kiki about me and she said that she recognized me and said that I am Kiki's boyfriend. I laughed and said that Kiki and I aren't married, so it is OK if I see her, and maybe she can be my girlfriend. She laughed and said she would like that. Her English skills are fairly good, and we communicated easily over the course of our session.

She gave me a pretty standard TS, and in the room asked me if I wanted body to body, and of course I did. After a cat bath, she took off her dress and I could see that she had a very pretty shaved kitty, and she rubbed herself all over me and even a light rimming and licking of the taint and good BLS. She asked me to turn over and was impressed with my growing dick, and soon had it in her mouth, using a variety of techniques. I asked to kiss her, and she lay back on the pillow, and I had her O at least two times, and she told me that I was very good. Probably making it up, but she did seem to like what I was doing. So on with the cover, and we went through a couple of positions before I filled the cover. A nice clean up, and some more chit chat.

It turns out that she plans to go to Florida very soon. I tried to convince her to stay, but probably not going to happen. I'll see her one more time this week to be sure, but if there are any mongers out there who think they might like her, as I described her, go this week.\

Recommended.

Guessing the Angie you mentioned here is the same one that used to be at Hot Girl Spa. I had an eye on her for awhile, but if she doesn’t do GFE, I’m less inclined to see her. If anyone has a GFE experience with her, please post about it.

The same one.
Very nice girl though with great massage skills.

If you have some game you may get a different result on a repeat visit.
I'm just saying.