Chantelle

Hi guys,

It's Tess, from Julies. My computer has been broken for a while, thus I haven't posted. I'm happy to be back. Just wanted to let you know we have a new lady with us from Montreal, Chantelle. If I were a guy, I'd spend plenty of time with her. She's new to the business, in her early 20's, long blonde hair, curvy ass, slender,very friendly and fun. Call me and I'll tell you more about her. I'm in on Monday, Wednesdays and Saturdays.

And buy the way, Fatima is in town. And if I were a guy, I would experiment with her open mind. I hear she is really hot and very accomodating. Is it true?

And guys, alot of you have asked to see me in session. Should I not be a phone girl anymore? I think my talent is best on the phone. What do you guys think?

Best

Tess

Originally posted by CrazyCock

And guys, alot of you have asked to see me in session. Should I not be a phone girl anymore? I think my talent is best on the phone. What do you guys think?

Best

Tess
Tess,

The first question would be "Do YOU want to move beyond being a phone girl and start being a provider?

If you answer the first question in the affirmative, the second question of "Whether my best talent is on the phone or in session?" can only be answered by any of us by having experienced a session with you. Otherwise there is no basis for comparison and we can only say that we KNOW you are a great phone lady.

Now - if a "guinea pig" is necessary, I would certainly volunteer.

Re: Tess

Originally posted by TuckernotSucker
and by the way, post the picture with and without your telephone.
Tess ,don't write a check with your mouth that your Body can't cash, or won't cash,

I will move your phone position to a doggie style or missionary position.

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
tess.......

I'd like to make an appointment with Tess........

Very curious to see if she keeps a phone headset on or not...... :p

John J
JohnGCNY@yahoo.com

Tess a provider ??????

Originally posted by HornDogBuddah
Julienyc: providers may come and go, but a great phone gal is hard to find (and keep). However, if you're daring Tess to put up or shut up, .....
Tess is really looking quite sexy these days I must say and I know she is working hard to look great, but I think she likes to tease you guys. Tess jump in the water is nice ,give it a try.