Channel -fat milf discovers UG

Fishman69

The King of Douchebags
From Post #1:

"we agreed to a 45 minute session (her time was crunched and I wanted the full hour but she offered a discount) with a body rub, a bare blowjob, unprotected sex complete with creampie, two pops, for 380."

I can't help thinking about how that conversation went .... Yeah - I will take the 45 minutes .... do the rub but then I want a blowjob ... Covered? oh no .. has to be bare! $25 extra ... well OK ... next up - Once I am nice and hard I want to mash in mish but that has to be bare too! $50 extra ... OK keep adding it up cause I won't pay full asking price. OH! When I finish I ain't pulling out - full creampie. I want you to throw that in. Of course I will take a 30 minute breather while you will be rubbing my feat ... cause I want a second pop. What does that add up to? $450???? you crazy I will do $300. What if I don't creampie you on the second pop and just pull out and blow a wad on your stomach? $380 it is!!!!

I have never called for sex and went over the services like ordering off a Chinese menu. I can see limited conversations but this just sounds funny to me.
Just an FYI after reading this review I reached out to her and asked about bare service and was told a hard line NO. when I mentioned to her that reviews on UG suggested otherwise she didn't even respond.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just an FYI after reading this review I reached out to her and asked about bare service and was told a hard line NO. when I mentioned to her that reviews on UG suggested otherwise she didn't even respond.
Always love when guys throw reviews in girls faces. Especially guys with <10 posts.

I wouldn't be surprised now if she logs on to dispute this thread.

I'll get a thread in the Coliseum ready.

Fishman69

The King of Douchebags
Always love when guys throw reviews in girls faces. Especially guys with <10 posts.

I wouldn't be surprised now if she logs on to dispute this thread.

I'll get a thread in the Coliseum ready.
To king of Duchebags, you once had 10 reviews....

Theres always a few that will fuck it up. I don't blame her, something like that should be asked in person, why wouldn't she want to feel you out and and see who you are, how does she know your not some nasty smelly ogre that wants bare services .
And to you science major, of you ask when there and she doesn't then it's too late and wasted both our times ! Thanks for your concern

billyS

Reign of Terror

And to you science major, of you ask when there and she doesn't then it's too late and wasted both our times ! Thanks for your concern
Aren't you the touchy little prick.

Coming on a little strong there.

Dude, I'm not calling you out for only having a few posts, it's mainly because you are throwing other UG reviews in her face.

The only time you should be discussing UG with a provider is if you are telling her she should be advertising here.

I get your point about not wanting to go all the way over there without knowing, but you can ask her without telling her about the reviews.

@gold69 has a good point in that some girls who do bare only do it for certain guys. It's not always automatic. Sometimes they want to see you and your cock before they commit.

But you got to hand it to these MILF's who figure it out and get guys to pay $380.

There were a couple of fat MILF's on here close to 20 years ago (both UG advertisers) and one of them basically said, "I want to get fucked, I could basically go to a bar, hang my tits half way out of my shirt and I know I'll get hit on. But if I put an Ad here with my tits hanging out, not only will I get fucked all day but these guys will pay me!"
God rest her soul.
Don’t talk BS UNLESS IT’S DIRECTLY TO ME!
Thanks
And I’ll report!

billyS

Reign of Terror
And she did Report

To @SirFunchalot

"He’s speaking about me
In a hideous and violating ways

Defamation of character for sure I can sue!"

To @LISteve

"Lying and giving out false information
Defamation of character!
Should not be allowed to post something about someone personally with being harsh and rude!"

I'll put my 2 cents in. I saw Chanel 3 times back when she was at Jessica's. I reviewed my first encounter and that's in the existing review section. She did do BBJ, but I did not ask for, nor was I offered BBFS. Sir Funchalot came onto this board a while back and claimed to do BBFS with just about everyone. I always viewed his claims with skepticism.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'll put my 2 cents in. I saw Chanel 3 times back when she was at Jessica's. I reviewed my first encounter and that's in the existing review section. She did do BBJ, but I did not ask for, nor was I offered BBFS. Sir Funchalot came onto this board a while back and claimed to do BBFS with just about everyone. I always viewed his claims with skepticism.
I just looked at his history and you are 100% right. Just skimming his reviews the first five or six I read all includes the word bareback.

Then he has a lot of nonsense posts that we deleted but I can still see them.

He is basically full of shit and not to be trusted.

He started that ridiculous Breeding Fetish thread.

Lol
Are you serious douche bag!!!!!!!
Lmfao
There’s NEVER A WASTE OF TIME WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT THE SERVICE!!!

Oh yea and ive seen her when she was working at showorld for 120 also, and after she tried to bang me for some crazy price of 200ss 260hh at the Holbrook spot, im like no thanks, I'll wait for you to go back to the Hollywood or Showworld.
You are a CHEAP ASS!!!
BUT I AM NOT CHEAP ASS!!!
I am PRICEY BUT I CAN BE IT’S MY TIME AND MY BODY!!
Go see the druggie 100 hoes!!!
Lol

From Post #1:

"we agreed to a 45 minute session (her time was crunched and I wanted the full hour but she offered a discount) with a body rub, a bare blowjob, unprotected sex complete with creampie, two pops, for 380."

I can't help thinking about how that conversation went .... Yeah - I will take the 45 minutes .... do the rub but then I want a blowjob ... Covered? oh no .. has to be bare! $25 extra ... well OK ... next up - Once I am nice and hard I want to mash in mish but that has to be bare too! $50 extra ... OK keep adding it up cause I won't pay full asking price. OH! When I finish I ain't pulling out - full creampie. I want you to throw that in. Of course I will take a 30 minute breather while you will be rubbing my feat ... cause I want a second pop. What does that add up to? $450???? you crazy I will do $300. What if I don't creampie you on the second pop and just pull out and blow a wad on your stomach? $380 it is!!!!

I have never called for sex and went over the services like ordering off a Chinese menu. I can see limited conversations but this just sounds funny to me.
REALLY
THAT’S FUNNY
I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER SAY THAT IT HAD TO BE BARE!!!
You are a bragging fat small c:ck a hole!!!!
LOSER

You are a CHEAP ASS!!!
BUT I AM NOT CHEAP ASS!!!
I am PRICEY BUT I CAN BE IT’S MY TIME AND MY BODY!!
Go see the druggie 100 hoes!!!
Lol
I've see you more then once. I'm going to be a nice guy and gentleman and stay quiet though, going to do you a favor and NOT kiss n tell ;)