Chanel TS - 929-564-7307 - Farmingdale - WOC

The Good:
She's Cute
She's Tiny, like 5'1

The Bad:
Upselling: The second I walked through the door she started asking, "Do you want another girl". Speaking of which.
No privacy: Another provider was just hanging around the room casually
Rushed: She was pushing me to finish, "My friend has a client coming, he's almost here, he's here you have to go" I didn't even get my 30mins. Speaking of that.
Misleading: She offers SS, HH, and HR, but the HH is really a SS. I paid for the HH, $200, she started with a CBJ, and when I tried to go further "I don't get naked for that much" so it's just head on the HH, she won't even take her clothes off. You can roam with your hands, and pull out a titty or two, but she won't take anything off.
Contact: She took a long time to respond between messages. I didn't appreciate that.
Voice: She speaks with a weird, slurpy lisp. I think she just got her teeth done. I couldn't understand most of what she said.
Body: She's got a cute little petite body which I like, with perky tits, however, she stands like a "S" shape, pushing out the butt she doesn't have. It's weird, I don't like it.

Damage $200 for CBJ
Face 8/10
Body 6/10, would be an 8.5/10 if she didn't stand so weird.
Service 2/10

Head was decent, but I didn't get the service I was promised.

Long time lurker. Reading this thread, I felt a bit obligated to join, as had I been an active participant on these boards, I could have warned against seeing this one or other members of her crew. I saw this girl several months back and the situation was exactly the same as noted by the original poster. I offer my sincerest apologies. And I apologize in advance if I inadvertently break any rules on here.

Now, keep in mind some of this was my own borderline insanity, but this chick and her crew aren't any good. They're complete trash.

The girl is cute, tiny, same girl in the pictures. But absolutely no privacy. Darker skinned provider was with her running in and out of the room during. Then there's the fact that they have a big ass giant (I guess gay) dude that hangs with them. Dude's massive, very tall, if I remember correctly, I'd say about 6'3" and at least 250lbs. Dude wasn't really aggressive or part of a scheme to rob money, but....the shit was disconcerting to say the very least that he was even going into and out of the room during the session smfh (understatement of the century). More about this shit later.

But anyway, back to the girl Chanel, her upsell is that she will only "bottom" if you choose an hour. The reason why I have "bottom" in quotes is that she purposely tenses up so that it's virtually impossible to enter her. The reason why I know is because I accidentally ended up running into her when I was trying to fuck some other girl that happened to be part of her crew (more on this later). Now, speaking on this first meeting with Chanel, the cost was $300 for a decent cbj, complete anal fail, and me busting my nut on her just to get the shit over with. She was apologetic and said she'd be back alone next time. Yeah, okay. Fuck off. Scratched that one, figured I would never see her again. I've traveled halfway around the globe fucking whores and going wild, and I said to myself that this was the most bizarre meeting....until the second time I saw this chick.

Now, the second time I saw her, the situation was probably even more fucked than the first situation. I wanted to meet up with some other chick who went by the name Mya (she apparently changed her name from Keisha, I think--either that or she uses them interchangeably). Goddamn room was packed, it was Mya, Chanel, the fucking giant dude, and a darker chick (very cute, better body than both Chanel and Mya--I think she goes by Lani Barbie or something like that on her Snapchat handle). Three of them were halfway hiding in the fucking bathroom. And I think they were all high, Chanel was completely zoned out, Mya was rolling her weed, just a lot going on.

Anyway, dude goes back to hiding in the bathroom, I try to fuck Mya, Lani is upselling a double, then more to fuck, etc, etc. I was horny with a burning hole in my pocket. Tried to fuck Lani, and then I realized that all three of those bitches were purposely tensing because I couldn't even get the head into any of the three of them at any point. All this while that cunt Lani kept trying to extract more money, I eventually said "fuck this. This is bullshit, I'm out."

This is where shit went really left. Lani tried to block my way, requesting more money and I basically told her to fuck off. I had no more money and they didn't provide the services that they advertised. And I'm stuck in that trash ass Hollywood hotel room with three trans chicks and a goddamn hill giant. But when she saw that even with all that going against me that I wasn't going to back down (and really couldn't, even if I had wanted to--no more dough), she was like "aight whatever." I swiftly left and cursed myself. $600 for a failed threeway. Never a-fucking-gain.

TLDR: I'm insane and a complete hedonistic dumbass with my brain centered within the head of my dick, but avoid these chicks at *all* costs.