Ch168 spa 929-866-7666 Richmond Hill

Long time lurker, first time reviewer, so please bear with me. Called when I was 2 minutes away, it is located on the ground floor on Jamaica Ave in Richmond Hill area of queens, right by 123rd street.

After papasan let me in, Proceeded to meet up with Wendy, a 35 something Asian with long hair and nice natural C cups and appropriate sized areolas. Nice little butt, not unlike some of the flat glutes I've seen before. Her English is very good and conversational. Gave her 150 and we were off to the races.

After some medium massage and light chit chat, the fun began. While she undressed, I came up from behind and caressed her for standing spooning, cupping the natural breasts she is endowed with. Roamed my hands down to her V and started playing with her lips, I could feel she was getting wet, because she didn't put any lube on before the act.

She proceeded to turn around and get down on her knees and gave me a cbj while I stood there thrusting in her mouth slowly while still playing with her C's.

I laid her down on her back on the table and dined at the Y for a bit which she was very responsive to, before going into Mish, doggie and a few other positions. While in Mish, got to motorboat her nips which she held together for me.

After a few positions, started to break a sweat so I finally pounded her out and released in bag. I like to hold out for a while so I can get my full time alloted. Hot towel cleanup and I was on my way out.

I've been here before and although it is on a relatively busy street, if you call first, you won't have to stand outside too long after ringing the bell.

Apologies to the mods, for some reason nothing came up on my initial search for this place, so I started a new thread thinking I was hitting up a non-reviewed place.

I was driving down Jamaica Ave to see what's available on this side of town. Now that I'm sort of familiar with the amp setup, I just wanted to keep my eyes peeled for one and then just walk in. I chanced upon ch168 spa. I didn't see any reviews so I guess this is a TOFTT.

Edit: I didn't realize that there was already a thread on this, so strike the TOFTT from the record.

I was greeted at the door by a gentleman. He asked me two questions: 1) first time? 2) did you call?. Yes and no. No problem. He led me to a room which had the walls go all of the way up to the ceiling and a door which locked well. Amanda walked in and asked for the 60 house fee for the hour. She's probably in her 40s, looks decent in her outfit, nice upper B or C boobs, which looked pretty good and shapely, tight. Nothing worth noting in the rear end dept. Her face is pretty average. Her English was not great, which I now realize is something that is slowly becoming bothersome for me. I'm planning to go to Indy providers for this reason. Anyway, she tells me to get undressed and leaves the room.

I'm stark naked. I'm nervous and shy so I grab one of their robes and put it on. She walked in and asked me if I needed a shower to which I replied that I was freshly showered. This was true of course but in the future I'll just opt for the shower for everyone's peace of mind. She walks away momentarily and when she came back she made me take off the robe. She began with massage which was overall ok. Tbh she didn't put enough pressure. That lasted about 15 minutes and she tells me to flip. There wasn't really any ST which got me worried this might just be a regular massage.

She then asked me to flip to supine. She smacks her lips and asks what I want, making a kissing motion at junior. I say everything. There was a little miscommunication about covered or uncovered. I didn't realize she was talking about the BJ. I wanted uncovered BJ but covered everything else, but she thought I was talking about the "boom boom.". We settled, somehow, on 140 for BBBJ and CFS.

She left the room momentarily, which really freaked me out. I was staring at my dinger and my clothes, wondering if I should make a hasty exit. All was alright though. She came back and began to undress. She rinsed her mouth with Listerine and put, what I believe is, a mint of some sort. She started to play with my nipples and suck on them and flip her tongue on them, at the same time stroking the dinger and massaging the twin peas in their pod. This was great, got me to full attention, and lasted maybe 2 minutes. She then parks herself under me and begins uncovered BJ, while playing with everything using her hands. Anpther positive note for this visit. I tried motioning for rimming but it didn't seem like she would so it so I didn't insist. She puts the cover on and motions for missionary. She's covering her boobs with her hands which was rude lol, but it's all good. I go in and about 3 mins in I finish in the bag. She cleans me up with a warm towel and gives me some tissue. She offers to continue the massage but now the massage is even worse than at first. There's just no effort in it lol. She says finished about 4 minutes later. She offers me a table shower. This is my first one ever and this was actually quite nice. She washed me up really well, then dried me off.

I went back to the room to get ready. As I'm putting on my underwear, another lady randomly walks in, grabs my junk and asks me if I'm satisfied. It caught me by surprise but then I remembered some reviews that said this happens from time to time. Slightly awkward but not unwelcome, and she was actually sort of cute, slimmer and more shapely in a way. She said her name was Wendy. Sure thing lol. She also explained that they prefer that people call ahead, for all of you mongers who are planning to visit. She gives me a card and tells me tenth visit is free (I'm assuming it's just the house fee that's free).

I'm out the door in 45 mins (even though I paid for the hour), 200 dollars lighter and satisfied.

Damage: 60+140 one hour (cut short, but whatever).
Body-6
Face-6
Service-6

Overall: going to say 6. I would return if I had no other options. It wasn't a disaster, but nothing to write home about. Next time maybe I'll try Wendy.
Do I recommend this place? Yeah definitely. It was pretty clean, the people were nice and the service wasn't bad overall. The difficulty with communication was something that bothered me enough that I'm going to dip my toes into the Indy provider route. Hopefully that will be a better experience.

Thanks for reading. Stay safe! Until next time

This is a good spot. I was charged a total of $160 for everything. I will note that the person who gave me the initial massage left and then different woman came in 15 minutes later to replace her. The 2nd woman was cuter. She was younger and knew how to ride tf outta me. After everything she bounced.. not sure why? But it was a decent time. I’m also glad there’s a papasan since there’s been a string of robberies lately near the Jamaica area lately.