Central America - El Salvador

Hello to all on the board,

As a new member, I hope to see this section continue to grow with information. Having lived, worked, played (mongered) in San Salvador (the one in El Salvador - Central America), and now living in Lima, Peru, I'll try to pass on information to those who may ask.

As a starter, if you want a hot climate and a hot experience, you really should check out El Salvador. Prices are generally lower than Costa Rica, the beaches run from "black" (due to the lava flow from the volcanoes) to bright white in the areas away from the lava flow. (No, volcanoes aren't active these days)

As for the "chica" experience, you won't be sorry. There is everything for everyone - thin, fat, short to tall, and all sizes in between. Some girls would be happy just to have a friend take them to dinner, while others can be found in the "upper class" of $150.00 an hour.

A well known place to visit is "Lips", a club in the Escalon section of San Salvador. For $12.00 you can arrange to have 3 semi-private dances, and the girl does get "nekid".

Unlike clubs in the US, most of the girls in SAL are upset if you DON'T touch them.

Many are looking for a "gringo" boyfriend (I know, I was one of the few "gringos" in the clubs), and if you can speak a little Spanish, you can have it made.

Places to stay in SAL run from $5.00 a night up to the $200.00+ range. And many places are "girl" friendly.

I don't want this message to get too long, so I'll close here, but will work on future posts on Central and South America.

Flyingace

Trip to El Sal

I'm currently scheduled to be in SAL beginning 2/23. Any updates since I've been out of the country for 4 months.

I'll post updates when I return.

flyingace