Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Linda the other day. Man another ball draining experience. I usually always get bbj only but every time I'm there she has a rubber ready to mount me and always decline but this time I just let her get one top. She was wet instantly and I made her butt bounce on me. I really pounded her out. I usually get resistance from Asian saying I'm to thick but she took it. I still blew in her mouth and she milked it really well. Atf Linda.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

So this morning I was feeling the itch, been saving up some dough lately so been good at resisting the temptation but today was a fail. I texted for downstairs availability they said Coco and Nicole, never seen either so I said to surprise me. Went down to the location and was greeted at the door by Coco who is a little older looking than some of the women I have seen here previously (Tina is the name I remember as I saw her a few times the other one I reviewed is slipping my mind) but still attractive. She brings me in the room to the left $40 for the half. I strip down, lay down and she comes in asked if I want hard/medium/soft, I opt for medium. Then something a little weird happened, she took the towel and covered my entire body with it--never happened before. She starts rubbing my back and asks if I've been there before, I reply yes but it has been a little while. She continues this massage through the towel, I begin to caress her legs, feel her ass--still the towel. After another minute or so I start to pull on her panties and then she starts laughing, I guess she now gets the hint, she takes them off and removes the towel. I begin to feel between her legs she is already slippery as I rub her, she asks if I want HJ and I ask her to grab a condom, she didn't seem extremely happy with that--not sure if she doesn't like CBJ or she was hoping for me to not want sex. She comes back and puts the rubber on I start grabbing at her ass which is definitely more ample then the average Asian I've been with and she now takes off the rest of her dress. Small tits with very responsive nipples. She put the rubber on and started CBJ, nice suction and very slow actually felt very good. She goes to get on top but that never works for me at this place because of the size of the table so I tell her to lay down. I grab her legs and get inside and begin the back and forth in standing fish slowly. Coco is moaning, toes are curling, eyes are closed I started to pound a little harder, she gets louder, pound harder and quicker and her eyes pop open she's staring at me as I keep pounding away and she suddenly pushes my dick out and walks around the table saying "very big, very good". She lays back down I go back to pounding more of the same from her, I rub her clit (which is surrounded by a full bush btw) she's slippery as can be until I finally pop in the bag. She smiles and blows me a kiss, wipes me up I say thank you and she smiled again and said "thank you". I gave her 100 for the tip. First time with Coco, I would repeat with her but with the caveat that I usually like to try different girls here so may not repeat if she's an option next time (if the other option is new). 140 total damage, well worth it.

I have seen Nicole twice,and she kisses passionately,loves getting eaten out,I two finger fucked her,when she orgasms she tries to grab my wrist and pull my fingers out of her,I of course am stronger and I keep fingering her,she goes out of her mind,no acting could be that good,she is rendered incapacitated moaning and twitching,this goes on for like 10 or more minutes,when I pull my fingers out,they are drenched I lick them and them let her lick them,then I lick all the juices on and out of her pussy,I turn her over she is spent,then I go for the asshole,she does not like this but I insist she complies,she has a skin thing at the bottom of her asshole,but the hole is clean and odorless,so I stick my tongue in as deep as I can go,i aslso get my finger in there a little,a great time,just make sure she does not short you on time.

Mod note: Damage?
And why no reviews when it happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
So made another Appt for linda last week. Needed to see her again. Get there and Julie takes me to a room and says linda is busy and won't see me. Jr needed attention so I stayed. Julie is alright looking but has a nice butt so that's why I stayed. Tell her what I want and says it's 100 for bbj. Again Jr was desperate need of attention. Agreed, but I really made her work that donation. It was a really good session though she did stop and try to finish me off hj but reminded her what she asked for and would use her mouth again. Like three times she knew i was gonna pop but stopped myself. Finally blew and she milked it. I might go see her again. Lots ball sucking, licking of shaft and head. She's not much into deep thraoting.

I have seen Nicole twice,and she kisses passionately,loves getting eaten out,I two finger fucked her,when she orgasms she tries to grab my wrist and pull my fingers out of her,I of course am stronger and I keep fingering her,she goes out of her mind,no acting could be that good,she is rendered incapacitated moaning and twitching,this goes on for like 10 or more minutes,when I pull my fingers out,they are drenched I lick them and them let her lick them,then I lick all the juices on and out of her pussy,I turn her over she is spent,then I go for the asshole,she does not like this but I insist she complies,she has a skin thing at the bottom of her asshole,but the hole is clean and odorless,so I stick my tongue in as deep as I can go,i aslso get my finger in there a little,a great time,just make sure she does not short you on time.

I reviewed her both times if you look back and the damage has been said there

So made another Appt for linda last week. Needed to see her again. Get there and Julie takes me to a room and says linda is busy and won't see me. Jr needed attention so I stayed. Julie is alright looking but has a nice butt so that's why I stayed. Tell her what I want and says it's 100 for bbj. Again Jr was desperate need of attention. Agreed, but I really made her work that donation. It was a really good session though she did stop and try to finish me off hj but reminded her what she asked for and would use her mouth again. Like three times she knew i was gonna pop but stopped myself. Finally blew and she milked it. I might go see her again. Lots ball sucking, licking of shaft and head. She's not much into deep thraoting.
I spoke to Lucy Sunday. She said that Linda is on vacation.
Also, I pay 100 for everything plus 40 for the hh.
I never had to negotiate.

Is the skin thing by her A hole a hemorrhoid or a wart?

Is the skin thing by her A hole a hemorrhoid or a wart?
Lol bah just a little skin flap,not sure if she is embarrassed by it,because she doesn't want my tongue or finger near it,but she is very clean back there,no odor so even though I wish she did not have it I dive right in,because I am an asseater

Went here the other day. Got a half hour. I was met by Jessica. I liked her right away. Very sexy . Great attitude. Stripped down and she came in and the fun started. I had laid a 100 on the table. She asked me if I had been there before and I said a long time ago, which was the case. She took everything off right away. I asked her to ly down, and daty, which was great. She covered me and started a CBJ, Then mish and several other positions til I popped. She cleaned me up and out the door I went. I will def be back when I am in that area ...

*****UTOPIA REVIEW*****

Since I have been busy with work, I have not been to Lucy’s in about 2 weeks. Texted her this past weekend asking where my ATF Wendy would be. Texted back she would be at the downstairs spot, along with a new girl named Nicole. (seems like a popular name). I told her the time I wanted for Sunday, and was set. She also asked if I wanted 4 hands, but I declined as I had not seen Wendy in a while. Arrived at the scheduled time, and Nicole answered the door. Sort of glad I declined, as I did not find anything special about her. Funny thing is, once Wendy and I were in the room and undressed, she asked me if I wanted Nicole to join us. No thanks. While leaning against the table, Wendy and I got undressed simultaneously and proceeded to start LFK, which turned into DFK, all the while playing with each other. She was stroking my rock hard cock, while I played with her shaved box. FIV with no problem, as she was now nice and wet! After a bit, she jumped on the table, spread her legs and asked me to eat her. I decided that first I would stand next to her head, and slipped my cock into her mouth for a little BBBJ. As she was sucking me and licking the boys, I was fingering her and then leaned down and gave her a few licks, which she LOVES! Was basically face fucking her while I licked her for a minute. Pretty hot! I had her get up, and I laid down. She took the cue, and jumped on the table for some 69. I think she has some good BJ skills! I went to town on her fresh, clean, shaved box. Few minutes later, legs squeeze my head and she moans. Orgasm number 1 in the books. We continue like this until she pops again. She decides to spin around and squat over my face. She is grinding her box into my face, while my tongue is attacking her clit, and tongue fucking her. # 3 in the books. We both stand and she is all giddy, and says she can barely stand that her legs are weak. LOL. I lean against the table once more, and she comes in for some DFK, and has no problem tasting her own juices when we kiss. Her tongue is almost in my stomach! LOL. She slides down onto her knees and attacks my junk for another round of BBBJ. I am in heaven watching her suck me and lick and suck the boys. Great sight! I am now ready to burst, so she grabs the cover, slaps it on ( I wish she would roll it on, NOT stretch it and snap it on me) and lays down for some standing mish. I slide right in, and start my assault on her box. She is getting into it and moaning (faking or not it’s hot) As I am pounding away, she seems to be in heaven as well and honestly could not tell if she came again. After a bit, she started telling me to cum, so who knows what was going on with her. Finished on the cover and collapsed. She gets a hot towel and bottle of water for me. Great cleanup and then tells me she will give me a massage for the remainder of our time. Few minutes on the front, then has me flip for the back. All in all, another great time with her. Standard $60 for the hour (Other girls I mostly take the half, but her always the full hour) and standard $100 tip. I have to plan a double with her and the new Julie I reviewed a few weeks ago. Happy Mongering all! (Sorry this was a few days late guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.