CBJ $50 Near Queens Ctr Mall

So I've been eyeballing the ads on the CL for quite sometime and kept seeing this one specific ad from this girl that advertises as a 19 year old and does CBJ Near Queens Center Mall. Some of the ads would say $80, sometimes, $60, and then $50. Today was posted for $50 and decided to jump for it after work.

Anyhow, usual two step process, go there and call back when you get there. Place was actually west of the Queens Place Mall (newer one with Target/Best Buy). Eventually got there and get buzzed into the building. Got to her floor and was greeted by her down the hallway from elevator with her topless. She is very comfortable being topless.

I get inside apartment, observe the environment and it is a fairly empty and clean apartment. Possibly just moved in. I did notice she had men's sneakers and other shoes near the door. No one else was in sight. I think she may live with her boyfriend.

She is a cute chick. She does seem to be 19, if had to be older, no more than 25 years old. She was cool about the whole thing, made you feel comfortable. She told me the rules and gave green light for topside play. She would not do BBBJ or full service, only CBJ. She told me I wouldn't feel the condom when she starts on me. She starts with a light rubbing and cradling of the sack.

By the way, the bitter cold weather and her cold hands didn't help at first. But, all I have to say is that I popped in 3 minutes. It felt great. She started light but then built the momentum. Eventually had my hand on her head pushing down. I think she was reading my body language and was able to know when to speed up.

Cleaned up and zipped up and went my way. As I walked down Queens Blvd, stopped by the newspaper stand to buy my Mega Million ticket and then jumped for a Lucky 7 scratch off game. Scratched the ticket while on train and won $34. Woohoo, total cost of my trip ended up being $16. Now that is a cheap thrill!

I would definitely go again. She was just cute. You can find her on CL in the Queens section. Here her contact if anyone is interested: Sarah, (347) 858-1717. Photos of her can be found on her ads. She said she would extend the $50 price if you mention UG.

I tried searching as well... looks like she withdrew her post. Wondering if she does that to reduce the calls during the day. Based on the previous post, she only has them up during late afternoon to evening hours. Makes me think she either works or goes to school. I'll keep an eye out for her future post and will copy and paste it here.

Her ad is up on BP now. The time stamp on it says 9:19 PM:

Sexy, sweet white girl with Blow Job special - 19

My name is Sara
Incall only...queens blvd by the queens center mall

SPECIAL
Blow job
50**i play safe

347-858-1717

Poster's age: 19

Last edited:
So I've been eyeballing the ads on the CL for quite sometime and kept seeing this one specific ad from this girl that advertises as a 19 year old and does CBJ Near Queens Center Mall. Some of the ads would say $80, sometimes, $60, and then $50. Today was posted for $50 and decided to jump for it after work.

Anyhow, usual two step process, go there and call back when you get there. Place was actually west of the Queens Place Mall (newer one with Target/Best Buy). Eventually got there and get buzzed into the building. Got to her floor and was greeted by her down the hallway from elevator with her topless. She is very comfortable being topless.

I get inside apartment, observe the environment and it is a fairly empty and clean apartment. Possibly just moved in. I did notice she had men's sneakers and other shoes near the door. No one else was in sight. I think she may live with her boyfriend.

She is a cute chick. She does seem to be 19, if had to be older, no more than 25 years old. She was cool about the whole thing, made you feel comfortable. She told me the rules and gave green light for topside play. She would not do BBBJ or full service, only CBJ. She told me I wouldn't feel the condom when she starts on me. She starts with a light rubbing and cradling of the sack.

By the way, the bitter cold weather and her cold hands didn't help at first. But, all I have to say is that I popped in 3 minutes. It felt great. She started light but then built the momentum. Eventually had my hand on her head pushing down. I think she was reading my body language and was able to know when to speed up.

Cleaned up and zipped up and went my way. As I walked down Queens Blvd, stopped by the newspaper stand to buy my Mega Million ticket and then jumped for a Lucky 7 scratch off game. Scratched the ticket while on train and won $34. Woohoo, total cost of my trip ended up being $16. Now that is a cheap thrill!

I would definitely go again. She was just cute. You can find her on CL in the Queens section. Here her contact if anyone is interested: Sarah, (347) 858-1717. Photos of her can be found on her ads. She said she would extend the $50 price if you mention UG.

possiblility: mens sneakers +topless + topless play only = chick w/dick

she posts a lot in cl casual encounters, where posts get flagged down almost instantaneously.

She seemed a little too good to be true, glad of a review.

Im sara

I appreciate the first reply.....Im a college student just trying to make my way....IM NOT A DUDE...LOL...I keep my pants on because i only charge 50...I charge cheap because i do have rules...and because it is considered a quikie.....

**Yes their is plenty of parking in my area
**i take down my ads at night to reduce the calls...i usually work after school for a few hours....

Anyways....thanks...sara

Welcome to UG

Hey Sara - Welcome to UG! I guess you got my message about this place. Hope to see you around.

I appreciate the first reply.....Im a college student just trying to make my way....IM NOT A DUDE...LOL...I keep my pants on because i only charge 50...I charge cheap because i do have rules...and because it is considered a quikie.....

**i take down my ads at night to reduce the calls...i usually work after school for a few hours....

Anyways....thanks...sara

Hi Sara - quick questions

would you mind sharing with us what your rules are. From the post above I gather top play is ok, and bottom play is not (heh you keep the pants on). Everything hear about you so far is good, just curious since most people wouldn't talk about such things on the phone, and the surprise later may not be fun to find out.

Welcome to the boards, maybe we run into each other soon.

Anyways....thanks...sara
All perfectlly understandable Sara. As Moderator of this section I'd like to welcome you to UG, I think you'll find it both interesting and potentially rewarding. All we ask though is to please go through the rules, as we do take them seriously here
(and especially these rules for providers: http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21237 )

Again, welcome aboard!

Anyways....thanks...sara
what is ur phone #?