Catchy Slogans used by providers….

The Bayshore Guzzzzzzler
Total Whore…..
Suck my Kiss…..

You know whom those phrases belong to … It’s not hard to figure out. They’ve been using them for a long time (years in some cases).

But the best one I read today was
“I Save Dick by giving it CPR”

I had to laugh. I may just visit her because she has to have somewhat of a personality. And I may just want to call her out on the CPR maneuver….. And then pound her out.

There’s gotta be some other classics that I’m overlooking.

Brickhouse Blonde … my ATF DDD Vanessa

That little crack head Milly Rock had me LMAO with her latest ad slogan

Spontaneous Cum-Bustion……. !!!

Even though she’s a “one and done” in my book, she is pretty fucking funny….
I love the Milly Rock ads lol, I’ve been tempted to see her based on that alone but her reviews are kind of all over the place and I have no idea what I’m getting.

There’s a girl who advertises “instead of breakfast in bed cum get some breakfast and head.” Maybe not the most creative but I love the attitude. I also saw her once a while ago and the head was good. I’ll have to go back and check to see if I ever left a review now.

I love the Milly Rock ads lol, I’ve been tempted to see her based on that alone but her reviews are kind of all over the place and I have no idea what I’m getting.
Yeah, she's weird. I met up with her in Ronkonkoma for a cardate, (review provided she was posting for "Coram" area recently before returning back to Ronkonkoma this week. And she is difficult to get to respond, when she does it has been for when I am no longer in the area or free to meet up with her.

That little crack head Milly Rock had me LMAO with her latest ad slogan

Spontaneous Cum-Bustion……. !!!

Even though she’s a “one and done” in my book, she is pretty fucking funny….
She's by far the most entertaining and original recently....
Her September ads
Milly Rocking Videos, Pictures and Cam Shows! Featuring Sir Licks Alot!

Her August ads
Are you Dick-licious

Brighten Your Monday Blues good morning woodies!!

I guess you didn't get the hint the first time when I x'd out the last four numbers of the phone number you posted.
Sorry I didn't notice the edit from the previous post. This one I noticed as it was notification that a reply to comment was made. I don't think I receive a notification when my posts are edited

Sex without love is merely healthy exercise.

also she has a video on her ad, deep throating a banana [which range from on average 7-8 inches, and the extra large are usually 9+] and the following header for it
Cum try the banana trick