Cassie (Westbury) 347-871-4813

http://longisland.************/Fema...-time-with-this-miami-mami-cassie-23/36419826

AVOID - Tall blonde who has definitely seen some mileage. Large mole on right cheak. Late 20's, nice on the phone and in person but was definitely all business. Room wreaked of cigarettes. She quoted 120 for a half hour but what she considers a half hour is only a CBJ, FS is extra. Found that out the hard way after she already had the money. I even asked what she included in the half and she said everything covered. But it wasn't until I told her to get on top that she told me FS was extra. Horrible CBJ as well, pretty much just had her mouth on me while she jerked me off. Would not repeat, avoid at all costs.

Thanks!

I actually spoke to her last Thursday-she sounded really nice but back and forth on phone followed by no answer-tried next day and some guy answered her phone. Westbury is a little tricky. Once I had the ugliest chick I ever banged in my life and then back in February one of the nicest looking 21 year olds I've ever seen. I'm always weary of anyone that books the Pine's motel,that place just reeks of bad luck! Thanks for your review I was actually thinking of trying her as she was listing today but now I will save my money.