Cassie - 347-714-9844 NYC Indy white girl

Cassie - Indy NYC

I’ve been looking for an sexy Indy for a while. After wide search i made up my mind on a white girl named Cassie.. easy setup, was quoted $450 so we meet up in a little place I got in nyc for just this type of meetup.

Tall, some tattoos on her arm and shoulders, somewhat of a punk vibe, long black hair mixed in with blonde strands, something about her captured me in pics and definitely in person.

We chatted a bit before I took a quick shower and she “got comfortable” in a black lingerie set, her body is insane!! she’s probably 5’8-5'9, randomly placed tattoos, firm bubble ass, natural C top,
forever legs, fit!

I came out of the shower to find her on the bed inviting me to cuddle right next to her under the covers, we started slow and after some more conversation about this and that she offered a massage and oddly I accepted. It was actually a nice touch that not many indies provide or I never encountered.

When she was done I offered to return the favor and got to put my hands on her for the first time. I went over every inch of her back and body, spending significant time on her lower back and perfect ass.

As the lotion evaporated, we were both ready for her to turn over. If I thought her back side was perfect - her front was even hotter. Perfect natural C top, erect nipples that love to be played with, and as my version of a cat bath on her kept going south of her flat stomach, I arrived at a the Y. Not just any Y, Lambchop capital. Personally I’m a tidy little pussy guy but I was so intrigued and kinda happy that she’s not like any I’ve had before. I start a soft daty and once she’s properly lubed with my spit I use my finger to spread her lips, her pussy looked like a beautiful rare butterfly, wings spread clit ready for me to devour it.

She likes it slow! Slow and soft I did what I could but I could tell I wasn’t giving her what she really needed, she suggested she could help and I welcomed it. All she did was press her clit down as I was fingering her (one finger). She was so tight, she directed me and in no time she was convulsing and getting ready to explode, I thought she was just going cum and we move on but no. Her whole body went into intense spasms and she was so loud I’m positive the neighbors heard her, when she came she begged me to let off her clit but I kept at it making her completely lose it. I was in awe just watching it happen all this and we didn’t even fuck yet.

Fucking was great and we did the full gambit of positions in that snug pussy (CFS) Mish, CG, ACG were impressive as we moved in sync together. But the highlight was finishing my load in DS because that ass was absolutely primo.

Overall Cassie was a great indy option, especially if you like your lambchops on the meaty side. That alone is worth the price of admission with this girl. When I return, I’ll bring my bib with me so can I dine on her like a gentleman. Lol