Cassandra at X-Dreams

red hair, tongue ring, sweet girl with a great body, loves to watch ya do it to yourself but doesn't touch. hmmm, what else? into gambling, smoking a little funny stuff and kick boxing. haha

She was my ATF right next to Timber,
They were both super sexy!!!!
Now that they are both gone wish i asked for their digits to see if they offered anything on the side
I don’t recall Timber. Cassandra was not only sexy but a hell of a nice girl. She used to tell me about her regular day job . She knew what I did for a living and they were both similar type of companies. I called the place where I thought she worked and idiot me asked for Cassandra. When I told her about it she laughed. I got the right place but her name was not Cassandra. I used to go to lunch all the time by her workplace and hope i would run into her. Never did.

Sorry Bill but seems to me like that’s pretty close to the stalker line. Hahaaaa
She told me she was a welder
Never thought of it like that but I guess you’re right. It’s amazing what control a young hot girl can have over a man. I wonder what other professions she had LOL. but she was real good at the one we are talking about now.

She was my ATF right next to Timber,
They were both super sexy!!!!
Now that they are both gone wish i asked for their digits to see if they offered anything on the side
I haven't been down there in ages but Timber was one I used to see often. Always tried to talk her into an outside encounter.

When xdreams was in bayshore I used to see Jana. Does anyone remember her . Brunette 34 c about 5 4”. Maybe late 30ish. She retired and I was bummed . ThTs when I met Cassandra. She asked me for a shot and told me she would take care of me. Just as good as Jana. I went with her and never really tried too many others.

billyS

Reign of Terror
When xdreams was in bayshore I used to see Jana. Does anyone remember her . Brunette 34 c about 5 4”. Maybe late 30ish. She retired and I was bummed . ThTs when I met Cassandra. She asked me for a shot and told me she would take care of me. Just as good as Jana. I went with her and never really tried too many others.
I remember Jana well. In fact she was the first A list girl for those of you who remember the old xdream days
Back in Bay Shore Jana was the first girl to jerk me off thru my boxers.
Shy was the first to pull it out of the boxers and jerk it.
Jana came over to the Keene St. location but didn't last long, definitely was gone before extras were common place. I liked her.

I remember Jana well. In fact she was the first A list girl for those of you who remember the old xdream days
Back in Bay Shore Jana was the first girl to jerk me off thru my boxers.
Shy was the first to pull it out of the boxers and jerk it.
Jana came over to the Keene St. location but didn't last long, definitely was gone before extras were common place. I liked her.
Jana did that for me also. She would be on my lap ,facing the door grinding on me and then move her butt in my face bend down from the waist and grab me through my underwear and jerk me off while I was kissing her beautiful ass in a g string. She was very flexible. She would also make sure I had a condom on . She would kid me and say she didn’t want me to get all sticky. But really she probably didn’t want me to get her hand wet. Either way back then it was a big deal

billyS

Reign of Terror
Jana did that for me also. She would be on my lap ,facing the door grinding on me and then move her butt in my face bend down from the waist and grab me through my underwear and jerk me off while I was kissing her beautiful ass in a g string. She was very flexible. She would also make sure I had a condom on . She would kid me and say she didn’t want me to get all sticky. But really she probably didn’t want me to get her hand wet. Either way back then it was a big deal
Yeah that is how hand jobs kinda started at xdeams in Bay Shore, although technically that was Deer Park.
I would let them grind on me then when I was hard I'd stop them and pull out my cock and put a condom on so I wouldn't shoot in my pants. I would always offer to let the girl help. No one took me up on that but Jana was open to playing with my cock thru the boxers.
From what I heard later was that she was fucking Mike so she was allowed to go further.

Yeah that is how hand jobs kinda started at xdeams in Bay Shore, although technically that was Deer Park.
I would let them grind on me then when I was hard I'd stop them and pull out my cock and put a condom on so I wouldn't shoot in my pants. I would always offer to let the girl help. No one took me up on that but Jana was open to playing with my cock thru the boxers.
From what I heard later was that she was fucking Mike so she was allowed to go further.
Lucky guy. Wish I was him for a week