carla/tantra

Been there-

She is the most Legit Tantra teacher out there-spends a lot of time teaching you how to breathe to prolong and delay orgasm to feel a wave go up and down your spine-but she did let me finish in her hand-with her leading-only saw her twice due to distance from home-but ince lady

Bay-

Back about 3 years ago-I was attracted to the information on her web. site. Much like you, it caught my attention. I would agree with Rogue-that she is pretty much legit. The trip was hell through the traffic. It ended up with a fairly mediocre rub and tug.

Thanks

o.k. so I think I'm going to pass...give her credit for a really
interesting website, but $$$$$$ is waaaay to much if
she's only offering R&T...thanks guys.......

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Bayboy
o.k. so I think I'm going to pass...give her credit for a really
interesting website, but $$$$$$ is waaaay to much if
she's only offering R&T...thanks guys.......
If you want more than a R&T then you shouldn't be looking at Tantrikas. Tantra is a "buzzword" that is often incorrectly used to mean R&T. But whether someone is a real tantrika or just a chick using the word, you'll rarely get more (physically) than a R&T.

However, Carla isn't "only offering R&T." She is a Tantra Provider. A real one. There is a lot more to it than just the physical R&T. There is a spiritual, eastern side to it that can be quite satisfying, and can help you have better orgasms. I haven't seen Carla, but if she is who I think she is, she comes highly recommended by a Tantrika that I trust.

However, if you are looking for oral, or FS, don't bother with the Tantrikas.

WClone-

I concur with much of what you have posted. The difference-is that if you are lucky enough to find a superb Tantrika you can discover-some of the most amazing r and tugs ever. I did not find that Carla was that type. And the cost-was significantly high for what she was offering.

I saw Carla about three years ago. I went to her place in Queens twice within about a month. She started with a bath and then we went into her studio for stretching and breathing excercises. It took me awhile to get over feeling ridiculous and to start to get into the session.

After about an hour she got me onto a table with a mirror above. Gave an extended massage and tried to give a prostate massage as well although I am not into it at all. I did get Billy Joel from her, and was able to perform Goddess worship, i. e. DATY. From what I am reading this is not common.

Although I was able to get these extras I still must say it was not the greatest session. Carla is nice enough, but she was constantly talking about her age which I would guess to be mid 50s. I suppose that is the one warning I give about the website, the photos are old, bordering on ancient.

As always, ymmv but I haven't been back to her for three years.