Car Fun 631-832-8845

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This might just get deleted but figured I’d go for it anyway. A question from someone newer to this board and hobby, if someone did see her recently and wanted to review her and include her number why would you delete it? I don’t have her number, have never seen her and probably never would as the idea of car dates are kind of too risky for me so it doesn’t really matter. As someone who’s not part of the inner circle of 30 or so main contributors for the LI section of this board I feel like it gets a little over moderated at times. You guys make the rules as mods so we all just have to live with it. In this case as mr.wiggs said it is a review board so if someone was reviewing her in her thread and gave the number which is usually totally fine I don’t get why it would be an issue.

Not trying to start shit or bog down the site with unnecessary talk. Just trying to understand all the rules and have respectful open discourse amongst adults, which should always be promoted.

Thanks for any reply on the subject.
So here is the thing.
If Jess hadn't come in to the thread and ask how she could get her number out there would be no discussion.

Under normal circumstances this wouldn't be an issue and yes I wouldn't just delete a legit review.

But guys try to bend the rules, like the assholes in the Mandy thread and it makes the Mods have to examine the circumstances of each review much closer.

Having been around this board for nearly 20 years I can smell bullshit a lot better than a newbie who doesn't even hobby anymore.

And that goes for board politics also. Some guys are just assholes which is why they are moderated.

So the best answer is it is really case by case with some Mod discretion thrown in.

As far as the board being over moderated I think you would of had an argument there a few months ago but lately it has been running a lot more smoother with less nitpicking. Of course serious infractions get deleted so read the rules.

pokler

Power Bottom
Okay so where do we start with this one...

Had an overnight job in this region about a month back and decided to see who was around early morning rush hour.
This one replied back quick to meet at convience store on William Floyd Parkway in beginning of Shirley.

Agreed on BBJCIM for $80 and I head out - when I get there this whole area has horrible cell phone service & pretty much in a dead spot and am driving around the region hoping to lock in service. Back and forth for 20 mins and she leaves the area but I catch her and she decides to meet me at a supermarket lot about a mile away. So I make the drive and 20 mins go by and she is still a no show, so I send a text saying im leaving and thanks for wasting my time. Later that day she sends me a text saying she smashed her car into a fire hydrant and was detained by cops for drugs after they searched her car! I laughed back saying good lie and she sent me a picture of the police report, her car AND the fire hydrant!

Anyway... I felt bad last week and decided I'd help this one out now that she doesn't even have a beat up car to drive around the fine roads of Mastic Shirley in. She answers quickly & agrees to meet at the same spot for the $80 BBJCIM - here again is where it gets funny...

I get to the location & same drop out cell service but I remembered where I got it last time so drive there, although now its datk and I dont want to be hanging conspicuously in this area long for its strong LE presence.
She tells me on phone she is by the train tracks walking about a half mile away, as I get to the area I see her on side of the road and she comes in. The next is where I proceed with caution and for any of you to be wise - She trys to direct to this shady, industrial dirt parking lot by the train tracks but did so in the 'this is a setup and people are in their to rob you'. I laughed immediately said thats not happening & kept driving, she did not seem happy about me doing that and got on her phone texting somebody quickly. I spun around back towards a spot I knew in the area behind a bunch of stores closer to original meet up spot.

Her headgame is good and on par with Savannah in Plainview, however she doesn't take direction as well and had an attitude but maybe because of what I said above not going her way. For her shadyness above I made sure to pull her jean skirt up and see how many fingers I can fit in that snatch which didn't smell that bad. Overall however the service was good & CIM was okay.

Looks: 6 (5'2, redhead, plain jane white trash look)
Service: 8 (although both my experiences were shady, I would proceed with caution)
Price: 6

Would not repeat for the shadyness and she is pretty stuck on $80 and does not go lower. $60 BBJCIM can be had all day with most of these girls in her ballpark.
So you met a complete stranger that you found on the internet after discussing to pay for sex. You are a perfect candidate to get caught in a sting. When caught you won’t have a job to go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.