Candy, Monica and Trina TOFFT

First, here is their add offering 2 girl special,
http://newyork.************/FemaleE...girls-30-min-150-no-joke-true-gfe-22/15182264

This is the add I actually responded to
http://newyork.************/FemaleE...ics-_-real-gfe-_-candi-4158790586-22/15205673

Now from what they told me, the girl in Candi's add is Monica and the girl with the long red hair in the two-fer add is Candi. Trina is supposed to have an ad too but I cant find it. If I locate I will post.

Anyway, I wasnt expecting to find thre goregeous spinners fully naked when I walked into the room, which is an upscale location in Bethpage. It was bait n trap as oppsed to bait n switch. But I was instantly interested, who wouldnt be. All three were beautiful with fantastic bodies. Monica and trina are kinda thin, Candi is perfect size, not thin, not fat, perfect shaped body and perfect natural D cups. I could fuck her over and over and never get bored with her.

I was offered choice of one girl for $120 for half hour or 2 girls for $220. All I had on me was $180 and they accepted my offer. I dont know if they will be willing to negotiate all the time, but tell them you read a good review by me and Im sure they will work with you. I did tell them I was gonna review them and they seemed real happy about that. The BP and CL regulars are not treating them respectfully and I told them the boards I post on would bring them experienced hobbyists that know a good provider giving good service.

Trust me, these girls are top shelf providers and we want to keep them in this area for awhile. I will be back to see them and thats for sure.

So, on to my review,

Candi asked me to lay down on the bed and she and Monica started a 2 girl hand job with lube. Then Monica took full control working my pipe while Candi got up close face to face and started putting her PERFECT D cup tits in my face and mouth. Lots of caressing and necking but no kissing,(sorry to say, all these girls are beautiful and all had kissble faces, especially Candi. (Maybe next time?)

Candi allows touching and rubbing her pussy but no finger penetration allowed.

As we 3 were getting busy, Trina was on the other bed toying herself with a pink vibrator. Things started getting hotter, Monica started giving a fantastic CBJ while I had Candi straddle my face. Candi has a BEAUTIFUL PERFECT pussy. It tasted great and the tighness and elasticity of her clit felt awesome on my tongue. She really got into it and she started grinding her hips on my mouth. You all know I live for that stuff. :)~

Finally, Monica put some lube on my cock and slide onto me CowGirl style at the absolute perfect time, I was fully hard, I was eating pussy and the CBJ went as far as it could.

Candi's thigh muscles started twitching, her pussy started contracting and she came right on my face, damn I love it when that happens. About a minute later I came. Monica gave a great ride, great motion and timing her hip strokes. Next time I want to fuck Candi. In fact next time I want two pops and I will fuck them both and eat them both.

I give these girls an enthusiastic A+ on all catagories except for not warning me there would be three in the room. But the price for a 3some was the right price and I will repeat and I endorse these amazingly talented ladies with a muffdvr thumbs up (or a cock up?)

I was gonna go by that way earlier but then my plans changed and I couldn't make it. They quoted me 80 qk for 1, 120 hh for 1, 150 hh for 2. Nobody mentioned 3. I saw 2 different ads (1 with two of them, 1 with a 3rd). I'll assume those links above were them but they don't work anymore so I can't prove it.

I had read a bad review about the darker of the double ad with the red hair. Sounds like you had a better time of it. But here's the thing I think I'm missing. You paid $180 for a 3some and the 3rd just played with herself on another bed? Why would you pay for that?

I'm going to be out that way tomorrow I think so maybe I'll give them a try.

Actually seemed quite simpe.

I was gonna go by that way earlier but then my plans changed and I couldn't make it. They quoted me 80 qk for 1, 120 hh for 1, 150 hh for 2. Nobody mentioned 3. I saw 2 different ads (1 with two of them, 1 with a 3rd). I'll assume those links above were them but they don't work anymore so I can't prove it.

I had read a bad review about the darker of the double ad with the red hair. Sounds like you had a better time of it. But here's the thing I think I'm missing. You paid $180 for a 3some and the 3rd just played with herself on another bed? Why would you pay for that?

I'm going to be out that way tomorrow I think so maybe I'll give them a try.
...He paid $180 for 2 girls(ie. threesome includes him) and simply allowed(why would he mind) that a 3rd girl stay in the room and play with herself as a voyeur. But she was not a part of the action....at least not in the physical sense.

Sorry for the...

...multi postings but:

Did they happen to be "local" gals as in NY area. As in they more than likely will re-post in the area?

Also I tend to call it B&S2= or Bait & Switch to Equal

...He paid $180 for 2 girls(ie. threesome includes him) and simply allowed(why would he mind) that a 3rd girl stay in the room and play with herself as a voyeur. But she was not a part of the action....at least not in the physical sense.
That would make more sense except the ad specifically said 150 for 2 for half and that's what they quoted me on the phone too. So I assumed the 220 quote was either for all 3 or for an hour. Either way I'm glad he had fun and I'll still consider calling later today. The ads are still down at the moment though.