Can a Cop get HIV from protected sex?

Hey, anyone who has seen her. Did anyone start to experience any disease symptoms afterwards? I had a panel done 2 weeks after my visit and I came back fully negative but now I’m starting to feel flu like symptoms and it’s giving me a lot of anxiety because we all know it could be the big bad one. I’m airing on the side that it isn’t what I’m fearing it is but I really would appreciate any input from anyone else who saw her. We used a condom for everything which is easing my mind and it is flu season so it’s really hard for me to discern what the case is. I have another test scheduled in 3 weeks to hopefully fully calm me down but again I’d appreciate anyone else’s input.

Hey, anyone who has seen her. Did anyone start to experience any disease symptoms afterwards? I had a panel done 2 weeks after my visit and I came back fully negative but now I’m starting to feel flu like symptoms and it’s giving me a lot of anxiety because we all know it could be the big bad one. I’m airing on the side that it isn’t what I’m fearing it is but I really would appreciate any input from anyone else who saw her. We used a condom for everything which is easing my mind and it is flu season so it’s really hard for me to discern what the case is. I have another test scheduled in 3 weeks to hopefully fully calm me down but again I’d appreciate anyone else’s input.
First post how convenient!

Go get a flu shot.

You should’ve left a review while you were waiting for youR results sport.

Go test yourself, and would have been nice to write a review

what's the big bad one? anyway, you're overthinking bud! you'll be fine if everything was with a condom.

I didnt have any reason to think something was wrong I went and got the test on my own volition as a standard practice for myself. The only reason I even posted anything is because now I have flu like symptoms so I just wanted to touch base.
Go test yourself, and would have been nice to write a review

what's the big bad one? anyway, you're overthinking bud! you'll be fine if everything was with a condom.
HIV has flu symptoms so that’s the only reason I’m asking. Like I said my test came back negative but I know I could’ve been outside the testing window. Thanks for the reassurance.

dont worry about it, HIV you wouldn't even get any symptoms this soon.
we know you're refering to Adriana the chick from spain
Thanks I appreciate the input. Google is a terrifying place to search symptoms lol. It says you can show signs as early as 2 weeks which I’m approaching 3 now but like I said I just wanted to know if anyone else had any issues going on or if I was just convincing myself.