busty brianna

i've read some reviews for busty brianna and checked out her web site tntits.com. the reviews are older. i was wondering if anyone has used her recently. her price seems resonable . i'm sure her pics are a little out dated but want to know if she's still worth three bills. thanks

Happy-

I can not honestly say that I have been in her company recently. I did spend time with her a few years ago-and the experience was good, but not great. Her pics are a bit out-dated. Her oral skills are good, and she is quite good at deep throating. If you see her-you may want to sample what she calls "The Binaca Blast". Good for a one time experience. She was not 3 bills when I visited with her. In my humble opinion, for that price-you can find better.

thanks rooster. if not her for that price, who would you suggest. I'm in the bergen county area. I might just take one for the team and try brianna and give an updated review but I'd also love to try someone you think might be better. thanks again

Happy-

It all depends what you are into. Frankly, if you got the bucks you can not go wrong with Celine AKA Celia's oral skills. Elanya/
Alana and Jennifer from Julies are also good at the oral arts. As for the best of the best-you might want to try out Betty!

sorry to keep bugging you dude, but where can i get these other ladies and do you mean betty snj? i've seen her site. she looks a little big to me. i don't mean to sound harsh. i'm just not into that kind of woman. i'm not just looking for oral. it's a nice start but i'm looking for FS three bills is as high as i would go though. thanks again

Monger ON!!!!

Originally posted by happyslappy
i've read some reviews for busty brianna and checked out her web site tntits.com. the reviews are older. i was wondering if anyone has used her recently. her price seems resonable . i'm sure her pics are a little out dated but want to know if she's still worth three bills. thanks
A friend of mine has seen her 3 times recently, and enjoyed his times with her. As he is a large breast fanatic, he is quite happy with her. Then again, he is relatively inexperienced in the hobby. And yes, the pics are definately a bit dated according to him.

Happy-Slappy:

Just a suggestion-do a search and your will discover many winners have been reviewed here. And many are certainly at or under the $$$ fee. If you are into Brazilian Ladies-your search only needs to go back a few days or so.

thanks for info ryan i'm kind of a large breast man myself so i think i might give it a go. i'm also an amatuer in the mongering arts so i'll start slow lol did your friend say how the rest of her bod has held up? hope she hasn't chunked up too much froom the pics. thanks again for the info guys

Monger On!!!