busted?

Since there is so much information about locations and addresses,as well as prices,activities and descriptions of events-and since many of you seem to have a cavalier attitude about too much information leading to too much traffic leading to too much LE activity and closer...have any off you ever been caught with your pants down-or going in,or out...?

I've been pulled over a couple of times with streetwalkers in my car [for the record these were out of state experiences]. The main thing is to be cool. They'll try to make you feel guilty and nervous. They'll ask, "Do you know her name?" To which the only correct answer is, "No, I just picked her up hitchhiking."

*NOT* "Ohmigod I'm sorry officer I know she's a hooker and I promise never to do it again." If you say that you have just admitted to the crime of picking up a hooker and given evidence (your statement) that she is a prostitute.

Just be cool guys, "I just picked her up hitchhiking, officer." Always be polite to cops.

Unless you're TankCommander, he'd probably just blow them away.

fish

Like ff, I've had an "streetwalker in car" experience. Mine was in NYC when I was 18.

The cops pulled up behind me while her head was in my lap.

Since I wasn't paying too much attention to my rear view mirror at the time, the cop was almost at my door before I saw him (actually I heard him).

The cop broke up the party, and we all went our separate ways.

A big key was the basic that ff mention, BE POLITE! I don't understand people who piss off cops. They have guns, nightsticks, and badges!.

I still remember driving for about 30 miles back to LI before I pulled over to take the condom off.

That was a night I'll never forget. Pretty scary for an 18 y.o.!

By the way, on the topic of busts, did anyone hear of the brothel bust on LI over the past couple days. Some hotel was renting rooms with girls for $250/hour.

Sorry I missed the place (although obviously not the bust).

Regards,
ScottieDS

No being very familure with the city, I don't recall where I was exactly, although it was near a very large Post Office Building, somewhere kinda close to the Intrepid (maybe?).

Sorry, it was a long time ago.

Regards,
ScottieDS

Editing my above, realizing that you probably meant the hotel/brothel. I don't recall, I just heard it on 1010 WINS, I think yesterday. I beleive the hotel name may have had the word "Paradise" in it (?), and I know it was on LI.

Anyone else hear of this???

[Edited by ScottieDS on 07-13-2001 at 01:51 PM]

Bust

The bustee was "Exotic Princess". She was (allegedly)setting up girls at the Rodeway Inn in Plainview.

LE caught her ad for new girls and set up a sting interview
Saw it on News 12 the other night but no mention in Newsday yet

jras

I don't have "delicate sensibilities"-I have spoken to enough providers and some LE folks to know what they think and/or look for-I have been caught going into one-checked my license and said don't come back..leaving one"Hey didn't you just come out of that massage parlor-no-you didn't come out of that building right there-no"(they were undercover and had been circling for a while)-and kept walking-and since our hobby is not on the side of what is considered "legal"-we are all at risk-and the odds say that some of us will be "surprised" at some time....from my conversations with some LE people I know-if they get complaints on a place(ie too much male traffic),or too many-"Where is the massage parlor?"questions of the neighbors,or a percentage of closings and busts for their quota of work,or ,someone wanting to make a point-or the wife wants a point made..and yes,they know where these places are without us-but why give them more fuel to speed up a closure?
How many of you have favorite places that you don't post here?-(everybody raise your hand at home or work-aso we can't see here on the board)-why-probably reasons like,too many people,too much traffic,too much visibility,etc..
So I am just curious as to who of us has gotten caught during the act and what happened?

Hey ros53 -
Thanks for the info. That's the one.

Hey rogue -
I have published my favorites in the hope that we would all do the same. Maybe I'm an optimist (probably a stupid one), but I thought that was what this board was all about?

Regards,
ScottieDS

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
There were 2 chicks at Rodeway from....

NY Magazine- I posted about one of them 2 months ago, the name escapes me, WOW!
Rogue is definitely correct everytime I used to go into Station Plaza place on Portion Rd- I felt in the back of my mind LE was gonna raid the place- always felt in a rush and Rogue I have this funny feeling what place might be going down next!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Scottie

Rodeway is on the service Rd Exit 48- I-495 used to be know as the Pickwick Motor Lodge. My gut says next raid is in the place MJC mentioned a few threads down.

well, I was busted once in a quickie chica place. It was my first visit to the place as some guy handed me a card coming out of the subway. Got there,chose a cute Colombian girl,went to room and started fucking when all of a sudden we hear a commotion outside the door and next thing the door comes down off its hinges. An undercover cop tells us to dress quickly and get outside. They separated the customers and the 4 girls into separate rooms and I was grilled as to what I was doing there,how I knew about the place,and if I knew who the boss was. It was scary but they just gave me a warning to never come back or I would be arrested.