Bueller... Beuller... Beuller

So... am i the only guy that has had an experience on CL in NNJ since 10-13? I know im the only one coughing up intel on it.

Come on... spill it!
I'm trying to scrape enough discretionary funding for yet another mongering run. I still have my primary choices in mind, but don't exactly see a large-scale shift in the number (and ... quality?) of postings on the CL/NNJ ES section.

I won't do agencies unless the provider's a more-than-good-enough match.

I may wind up in that spa in Denville that advertises in the NYC CL/ES section with the same picture. I'm not even sure if they're still posting.

So... am i the only guy that has had an experience on CL in NNJ since 10-13? I know im the only one coughing up intel on it.

Come on... spill it!
I'm not spending money on the hobby these days, so I've got nothing to share. The few bucks I am spending are going to an UTR spot I hit once in a while.

FWIW, I do appreciate how much info you share in this section. You're pretty much the only guy sharing his experiences. When the economy picks up, or things change on my end I'll have new girls to talk about, I'm sure.

I almost took the plunge last night and dialed a number I saw on CL, but decided it would be more prudent to keep the $ in the bank for now.

i know that there is definately an economy issue... but... they are still advertising... somebody is seeing them... im sure some of them are UG. Somehow in the NY/LI area there appears to be movement.... just not here..

I know that i rarely come up with a review that points people to a good experience. but by process of exclusion.... it might be helpful. So even if you have a crappy experience... post it up!