Brittany Firebush Hauppogue 929-263-6848

As a member of club red... I had to try. Ended up being worthwhile!

Her pix are unflattering IMHO and she looks better in person. She's a natural redhead with trimmed but not shaven nether regions (see the title of the thread). Late 20s early 30s. Chunky but not fat at all.

Businesslike but friendly and responsible with her interaction. Session at a hotel on vets hwy was 5 mins at most late. As is usually the case she melted a little and got more friendly over time.

150 hh with 30 on top for bbj. A lil over on the price but to be fair the bbj was very good, if she sticks around I think we would start putting her into elite bbj territory. DATY had to get done with that red carpet and she enjoyed it!

Saved her number and would repeat.

.Looks 6.5 (add 2 if member of club red)
.Service 9.5. 10 reserved for legendary providers.
.Location 8
.Price 5

Thanks for reading!
Zoos

Saw this one. Short stay for 100. 30 extra for bbbj or 50 extra for all uncovered . Have donation and she got right down to business. She does give a good BBBJ as mentioned above. Had to make her stop or was going to bust. Finished bbfs. Didn’t get a chance to DATY. She didn’t care if you pull out or not . I think the ratings above are accurate as well. She is around for a few weeks. I think she will be busy. Rates are 100/150/200 then increase by 30 or 50 if you want bare. She said hour only you can do two pops. Not a GFE of any sort

Saw Brittany in Hauppogue today. Shot her a text asking for an incall, she responded within a couple minutes and told me her rates, 100 short stay, 150 half hour, +30 extra for bbbj, +50 extra for bbfs. I went for the half hour with bbfs. Shot her a text when I got there, she responded pretty quickly and gave me her room number, pretty nice room at the Marriott. I put the donation on the table and we get down to it. As thezoos said her bbbj was damn fine, girls got some skills. Bbfs was okay but she said the bed in the room made cowgirl impossible as the bed was too soft and you kinda sank into it, which was probably true so we did some doggy then I blew in her cunt during mish.

Appearance: 3/10

She's not ugly or anything, she's just fat so she's got a double chin and gut rolls so if that's not something you can get down with then maybe look elsewhere. Her tits are big and natural though so they feel great and she's got some cute pink nips. Pussy was also nice but did come with some red stubble, I kinda liked it but ymmv. She doesn't appear to be using any drugs but she does offer bareback to anyone and she's fine receiving loads so if that turns you off be aware.

Service: 7/10

It's good. The head was *very* good. The sex was fine too, but the lack of positions was a bit of a downer and as others have mentioned she's not too GFE about anything it's just straight to business then we made some smalltalk while we both got dressed and I was out of there way faster than I intended, so if you can finish within the time I say go with the short stay as her half hour was basically a short stay anyway. She gets some bonus points from me because she offers up bare pussy, she's a redhead (I like redheads), and she's a young gal (early 20s) with big titties.

Price: 9/10

200 (150 if you do the short stay) for bare pussy with a young big titty redhead is a honestly a steal, I've found very few providers willing to offer what you get here at this kind of price point and when you can get it for better there's usually a reason for it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Brittany in Hauppogue today. Shot her a text asking for an incall, she responded within a couple minutes and told me her rates, 100 short stay, 150 half hour, +30 extra for bbbj, +50 extra for bbfs. I went for the half hour with bbfs. Shot her a text when I got there, she responded pretty quickly and gave me her room number, pretty nice room at the Marriott. I put the donation on the table and we get down to it. As thezoos said her bbbj was damn fine, girls got some skills. Bbfs was okay but she said the bed in the room made cowgirl impossible as the bed was too soft and you kinda sank into it, which was probably true so we did some doggy then I blew in her cunt during mish.

Appearance: 3/10

She's not ugly or anything, she's just fat so she's got a double chin and gut rolls so if that's not something you can get down with then maybe look elsewhere. Her tits are big and natural though so they feel great and she's got some cute pink nips. Pussy was also nice but did come with some red stubble, I kinda liked it but ymmv. She doesn't appear to be using any drugs but she does offer bareback to anyone and she's fine receiving loads so if that turns you off be aware.

Service: 7/10

It's good. The head was *very* good. The sex was fine too, but the lack of positions was a bit of a downer and as others have mentioned she's not too GFE about anything it's just straight to business then we made some smalltalk while we both got dressed and I was out of there way faster than I intended, so if you can finish within the time I say go with the short stay as her half hour was basically a short stay anyway. She gets some bonus points from me because she offers up bare pussy, she's a redhead (I like redheads), and she's a young gal (early 20s) with big titties.

Price: 9/10

200 (150 if you do the short stay) for bare pussy with a young big titty redhead is a honestly a steal, I've found very few providers willing to offer what you get here at this kind of price point and when you can get it for better there's usually a reason for it.
Great job on the review.
One of the best I've seen in recent memory.
Really like the style.

Saw her a few years ago in the boroughs when she was lean and mean. A cute red head, for sure. Very laid back, but not flaky whatsoever. I've been out of the game for a while, but I'll play again if something strikes my fancy. Like another super cute lean red head. I'm open to suggestions. At the time she didn't do bbfs or greek. Neither of which are my thing anyway. Maybe ymmv with gfe? Who knows. Do you feel lucky? Afternoon, ladies and gents.

Not sure if this is the same girl, but seen her a few times between hauppauge and bohemia.
Nice provider that looks better in person. Very professional and gets the job done. Never felt rushed and is reliable for outcalls.
Rates are 100/150/300.
Daty, lfk, and cfs are on the menu
Not sure if she has an extra menu.
I'll probably keep coming back.
Looks: 7.5 to 8 I like redheads and has a slight chub to her.
Performance: 8 she gets the job done one way or another
Price: 8 I usually get a qv or hh, so it's pretty average spend
I think she has a new number, but sounds like it's the same girl I saw. How many chubby red heads that work outta hauppauge named Brittany could there be?

Not sure if this is the same girl, but seen her a few times between hauppauge and bohemia.
Nice provider that looks better in person. Very professional and gets the job done. Never felt rushed and is reliable for outcalls.
Rates are 100/150/300.
Daty, lfk, and cfs are on the menu
Not sure if she has an extra menu.
I'll probably keep coming back.
Looks: 7.5 to 8 I like redheads and has a slight chub to her.
Performance: 8 she gets the job done one way or another
Price: 8 I usually get a qv or hh, so it's pretty average spend
I think she has a new number, but sounds like it's the same girl I saw. How many chubby red heads that work outta hauppauge named Brittany could there be?
Are you going to post the new number?