Bring your own hand job

Ive been to two of these now- I had forgotten about the first one. Anyway the 2nd time was recently and another Asian place- a Qi qong-Tui na place. Long story short im on my back and she is rubbin my nips and stroking way down close to home and circling my cock area with the light touches and im waiting for her to make some kinda move on it but she just keeps teasing and finally grabs my hand and puts it on my cock so what am i gonna do so i start JO and she is tickling my balls i pop and that's it. anyone else finding these BYOHJ places?

Ive been to two of these now- I had forgotten about the first one. Anyway the 2nd time was recently and another Asian place- a Qi qong-Tui na place. Long story short im on my back and she is rubbin my nips and stroking way down close to home and circling my cock area with the light touches and im waiting for her to make some kinda move on it but she just keeps teasing and finally grabs my hand and puts it on my cock so what am i gonna do so i start JO and she is tickling my balls i pop and that's it. anyone else finding these BYOHJ places?
My guess is they wanted contest you to see if you were LE. I guess you passed the test and next time the menu will be open to you. Or I may be completely wrong and they just don't offer any.

Sometimes showing a sour face and getting up to put your clothes back on, is enough to change their minds. Some asian women want to please and others are afraid of getting stiffed on the tip.

Half the time this works for me. But....it usually ends up to be a very crappy HE.(last time she actually did HE with the towel over it) Those are the risks when you go to a Qi qong/Tui na place. They are there for a legit massage or for the truly adventurous.

Last edited:
I've also had this happen many times. At first I found it frustrating, but now when it happens I make the best of it. I'll grab her ass with my left hand and bring myself to the edge with my right just as I'm about to cum I'll stop and writhe around with pleasure as she tickles my balls and chest. Sometimes I'll keep myself on the edge for 15 or 20 min. (I take an extra 30 min). Then, as she tickles my balls, I'll grab her wrist and rub my cock against inner wrist. This usually gets me to shot. I've had some very powerful orgaisms this way. There have also been times when they just take over and finish me off. Maybe because I was taking too long. lol

I've also had this happen many times. At first I found it frustrating, but now when it happens I make the best of it. I'll grab her ass with my left hand and bring myself to the edge with my right just as I'm about to cum I'll stop and writhe around with pleasure as she tickles my balls and chest. Sometimes I'll keep myself on the edge for 15 or 20 min. (I take an extra 30 min). Then, as she tickles my balls, I'll grab her wrist and rub my cock against inner wrist. This usually gets me to shot. I've had some very powerful orgasms this way. There have also been times when they just take over and finish me off. Maybe because I was taking too long. lol
Definitely because you were taking too long.

Hey No one knows how to do it better than us. Funny you said extra 1/2 hour- The place i go to only offers BYOHJ with the xtra 1/2 hr.

Most -maybe half the ladies dont know how to do decent HJ anyway. How about the ones that keep jerkin 100 MPH as you are popping.?

Last edited:
You guys should try some other places. There are plenty around the city that will surely give you a tug without the BS. Paperpusher's method will work wonders and at least you can bail on a nice tip if they don't relent.

You guys should try some other places. There are plenty around the city that will surely give you a tug without the BS. Paperpusher's method will work wonders and at least you can bail on a nice tip if they don't relent.
Ive been to a thousand places but always like to try something new. I wont try this place again like that. I do like legit massages too and their's was good so i might just go back and say 'massage only' and stay on my stomach. Location is convenient too.

the worst

thing that can happen and sometimes does is the girl plays around ur johnson & the twins teasin the hell outta ya & leaves ya hangin. if she places my hand on my willy & says do it, i say "sayonara bb! no return. no tip!

thing that can happen and sometimes does is the girl plays around ur johnson & the twins teasin the hell outta ya & leaves ya hangin. if she places my hand on my willy & says do it, i say "sayonara bb! no return. no tip!
I love being able to leave any kinda joint with a big hardon. The ladies figure no way can he leave like that but i do and 90% of the time i win the negotiations while dressing.

As far byohj-all these place have given me a great massage at a fair price so i just go ahead and do it, being happy i can just leave the usual 1 hr massage tip- $20

There are also times when I know I am seeing the SO and going to get it that evening so I want a good massage but I don't want to shoot a load. On such occasions I'll go to a tease only spot and let them keep me hard for a while but not shoot. This sometimes confuses the girl but I tell her its okay.

I found myself in a place like this once in a TOFTT situation...honestly, I gotta say I felt like shit - paying for the privilege of jacking off in a location other than my own home is one experience I do not care to repeat. I posted a really shitty review of the place and moved on.