Bridgeport vs. Callowhill

Ok, assume you have money in pocket, gas in the car, and you can either go to sample Callowhill in Philly, or the clubs in Bridgeport...which would you choose?

I've heard really good things about Callowhill. The guy who told me about the place had been there a few times and sounded like he'd drive with me down to Philly to try it, LOL. I just don't wanna go all the way to Philly when I could go downtown to Manhattan and find something.

Don't waste your time

IMHO Callowhill is overrated. I live near Philly and have visited Callowhill several times. It's nothing more than a pretty typical Asian FS Massage place. Each of the women I saw gave rather lack-luster performances. You can get the same experience at many of the NY AMP's without the long drive.

Callowhill Experience

I have visited Callowhill several times over the past year or so. Each time, the experience was pleasant but not outstanding. I have visited with well known Callowhill Gals such as Wendy and Suki, and found them to be just better then average. However, for the price range-it is a good experience.

I have been thinking about trying Callowhill. I have read some great reviews about their 'special'. I am not aware of any AMPs in NYC that offer anything like that. Of course, if it's available in NY, I would prefer not to have to drive all the way to Philly. Anybody know any places here that offer comparable services? (As a matter of fact are there ANY good AMPs here in NY even without the rim job special? Besides the Asian-only places?) I have tried some of the places in the VV, but they offer terrible rushed service.

Wowie69

Asian in NYC

Yesterday I tried an asian place on E 23rd st near the 1/9 subway. Had my choice of about a dozen girls. I settled upon Joy because she had a nice smile, big chest and looked pretty good. It was a good choice. She gave a so-so massage but was very proficient at everything else which included BBBJ, DATY and multiple O's for her. She was personable and spoke fairly good English. No money changed hands until the end of the session. The house fee was $$. A tip was requested and there was a weak attempt at increasing the amount when I offered $40. What the hell - I'm easy and I enjoyed myself.

I found this and other asian places at http://www.nyars.com NYARS stands for New York Asian Real Sex. They have a pretty good list with addresses. But several phone numbers don't answer so I can't vouch for the accuracy of the complete list.

Ther's a new Korean Spa that opened on 33rd. If I remember its W of 6th street on the South side of the street. I stopped in around 11:00 a.m. and they said they weren't yet open and were still cleaning and said to stop back after noon. Looks like it may be similar in format to West garden. Has anyone checked it out.

[Edited by Paladin on 07-07-2001 at 07:47 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
"Yesterday I tried an asian place on E 23rd st near the 1/9 subway"

I doubt it.

PS Isn't it a pay site ?????

[Edited by slinkybender on 07-07-2001 at 08:27 PM]

As far as Amp's and one excellent exp. at Callowhill and for the price I will probably go back again. Been to many around the country and usually felt ripped off after only a HJ so I usually stay clear of them.
As far as the original question not to sound dumb but what are you referring to when you say "Bridgeport Clubs".

paladin-

Regarding the AMP on 23rd street. Are you referring to Tokyo? They are on West 23rd on the second floor and they also charge $200. Could this be the place you visited?

If not could you give us a bit more info (i.e. address or phone) on the place you mentioned?

I've never had the pleasure of visiting any Bridgeport locations, but in my opinion - Callowhill is the best!! They always have attractive girls and they let YOU pick (if you ask); the mamasan is always nice as can be; the service is excellent 80% of the time (pretty high percentage for any MP; and the price is totally reasonable AND hasn't increased since my first visit there over 2 years ago. I love this place!

No Doubts

Originally posted by slinkybender

I doubt it.

PS Isn't it a pay site ?????

Sorry Slinky,

No doubt at all. The place is real. It is called Tokyo and its on W23rd not East. Call 212-244-4346. I didn't post the exact address (LE may be watching).

YES http://www.nyars.com is a pay site.

[Edited by paladin on 07-08-2001 at 01:09 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
LG,
Simply, he couldn't have been at anyplace on EAST 23rd near the 1/9. On 23rd, East starts at 5th Ave ( and don't say it starts at 5th everywhere, because that's not true ). There is no address between 5th and Broadway. A good portion of the next block ( Broadway - Madison ) on the South is a large Condiminium which actually is on East 22nd Street with only stores on 23rd, and a few buildings where I happen to know there are not AMP's, and on the North is Madison Square Park ( no AMP's there ), . From Madison to Park you've got the Met Life Building on the North side ( again, no AMP's in there ! ), on the South side, there are a few small loft buildings where I guess there could be an AMP which I don't know about, but don't think so, and a large office building with a Park Ave address where I know there are no AMP's. Even if we were talking about one of those small buildings which I'm not sure about, why would you describe the location as "near the 1/9", when it's 1/2 block from the 6, and 4 blocks from the 1/9 ? And once you get to Park, you would actually have to pass the 6 to get to the 1/9, so I can't imagine the description fitting.

Therefore, I stand by my original comment:

I doubt it

[Edited by slinkybender on 07-08-2001 at 02:43 PM]

Ouch.

OK, I'm not nearly as up on Manhattan.

I don't even know where the 1/9 subway runs.

I was just wondering why you "doubted" him, that's all.

Yeeeeesh.