Breaking all the rules - Worst 1st Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I saw advertising for a place on Roosevelt & 88th Street. I text and got the address. Asked how much and it’s the same price guys. Quotes $80 offer $60 and off to the races. One guy in there was loud when he was cumming . In the room get undress she in clean hands with sanitizer and I set on edge of the table and she start a CBJ. Yes she took off her mask for this task. I had my on the whole time. When I went to pound her she put her mask back on. Got her in doggy with a thumb in her ass and finish in the Bag. I guess hang on the side is gone and now there’s advertising. A few of the gates on the doors was up so I think the others might be open as well.

There’s another place open and didnt have time for both.
Hi Big H, I am new to this site and have read the rules. I wish to be a great contributor here. In your post, you mention seeing advertising for a place. Can you elaborate on where I can look for advertisements of providers. I understand that we can't mention specific websites, (are there any Google searches that I can find out about) but any help that you or other contributors can help me out with would greatly be appreciated. I too enjoy releasing the poison. I have been mongering for the past 15 years usually once or
twice per month. Unfortunately due to being laid off and Covid19 I have not hobbied since end of Feb. Talk about Blue Balls. Be safe out there. Say Hi to Billy and Mr. Bender. Thank you

Stay tuned for lots of wild stories from many years of fun, friends and fiascos.
Hi Julie! I am (was) a long time time customer at your places and Jerry's too. I would like to contact you privately but I can't access your profile to send you a message here. What's the best way to send you a private note?

I was talking to a friend and he said he heard of a club that's (obviously) under the radar and operating during Covid. I'm not looking for this place but was wondering if anyone heard something similar in the City or suburbs. Seems like a big risk if you get caught.

Mod note: he's been a member since 2003

So I google the number and get the posting in the flushing site which translate to 140 for 45 min. Also have other rate as high as $300.
could you share the link? Ive called but having no luck getting through, I've heard mixed reviews but still want to give it a shot. Any help would be appreciated

So continuing with the story, I decided to pull the trigger on Megz tonight because like mike, I’ve been waiting a looooooong time (since March ‘19, when I originally texted her from SA)

thats 11 months of waiting. Since we live in the same area we have lots of mutual friends, and I really wanted to hit it. Definitely looks a lot better in person from her pictures and found out she’s in a tough financial situation (which is probably why she’s not flaking)

fast forward- she texts me at 730 saying “uber me to you” I do one better saying “fuck Uber let me pick you up” and she obliges. Drive to a bar she’s been at since 5pm and she instantly finds me (even though I’m dressed fly as fuck, still not really dressed to be presentable [sweats, designer l/s shirt, designer sweater] ) and we order a round of drinks. 2nd round of drinks. 3rd round of drinks

at this point she’s hot and cold, one second she wants to bring me to her house the next she’s asking for $100 and not wanting to leave with me.

she kept saying how I made her nervous but that’s partially because I was high as fuck too and kind of in awe at the way she’s dressed (tight black jeans, loose shirt) and I manage to calm myself down and calm her down too. We kick up a bunch of common interests, common friends, and low and behold she smokes too.

So we head out of the bar. She’s not drunk but we’re both tipsy, but she’s the fun tipsy. We get to my car and she tells me to park around the block which I do.

she jumps in the back, takes off her pants. She takes off her underwear and flings it in the front and takes her tits out. My god those tits are HUGE in person (high C low D) and she has a nice little POP booty (the booty is small but it POPS at you)

like mike said, fresh, clean, no foul smell or odor. In fact, as I’m smelling my fingers as I write this review, I only smell her cum and slight pussy musk which is actually pretty inviting. Should be made into a Yankee candle.

she asks about condoms but she realizes she didn’t bring her bag and it’s in her car. Even though I had condoms, I tell her a fib saying I don’t and we could go get them.

she just wanted the D. She thrusts me into her raw, and my god....it started off tight. Tightness 6.5/10 as you can tell it’s still tight but she’s getting up there in mileage. Managed to stick 3 fingers in there (sans pinkie&thumb) and I probably coulda squeezed another on there. Pussy still has tremendous bite and she does this thing like a cradle, where she cradles into your dick making her pussy “bite down” which makes it feel tighter than normal. Not going to lie, she had me dripping a smidge of prenut butter.

She had me choke her so hard she was turning beet red but it worked cause she squirted so hard.from my backseat, she launched some “squirt juice” into my front center console. I love squirters so I went at it for a good hour.

I know what mike means about the “toothy” blowjob but it’s all a matter of how you cram your dick in their mouth. I basically had her lay back and used her mouth as a pussy and throat fucked her which she surprisingly took very well.

I sit back to drink some water quick And her mouth lunges towards my dick and I ask her if I can record which she happily obliges. Fucked up for 3 minutes as I had the light on but forgot to hit record, but still managed 2 minutes with a mean half throat pie/half swallow ending (I came so much she only swallowed half before having the rest drip from her mouth) and the craziest part is she doesn’t stop, even after I tried throwing her off. Which was a good thing because I went from Super soft to half hard and then fully hard within 3 mins and she jumps on top. Her riding skills are spot on. She keeps kissing my neck and whispering in my ear to cum inside her which has me insatiably hard and ready, then she does the “pussy cradle” and pop goes the weasel for #2.

She offers me Anal at this point (directly after 2nd nut) and I’m limper than a hose with no running water but trying with all my might to stick it in her super tight ass. Chinese finger trap of an ass. Managed to sneak it in for 30 seconds and almost came again from the extreme low mileage that ass has received. With me being half hard and her ass being super tight with no lube, she got tired/bored of my trying to stick it in and tried to give me head again.

didn’t get to do doggy but I wish I could have. I really like her ass. She was touching and feeling me all over as I drove to drop her off just now. Even told me she loved me and wants to see me again (tipsy talk but cute none the less) . Even though we originally agreed to $400 she happily asked for less which threw me for a loop. Said she really likes that our age gap is single digits and that we both smoke and have a shit ton in common. All said and done, with drinks and two pops it was well under $200.

She even paid for one round (probably with mikes money lol) of drinks. Might repeat again actually, if as Alex trebec says, the price is right.

Happy hunting mongers, hit her up tonight while she’s live.
Shera her number

Can be had for 200
Can I have her number

Saw $licpl4funnn$. Texted back and forth a bit, not easily wanting to share pics. But she relented and sent a few that got me in the mood. Arrived at her place, she greeted me in bra and panties. Pretty face, sweet. Got right to it. Started rubbing up against her round ass, she grabbed my cock and told me how hot it was. Removed her panties (still standing up by the way), and reaching around to finger. Undid the bra and sucked those titties. Then she kneels down and starts a great bj. Was a little too excited/nervous to begin with so I could feel busting soon. I stopped her, turned her around. Then she says, "Oh, already?" I said yep. She set up her iphone to record (but no faces) so her bf could watch later on. Just glad he wasn't there at the time lol. She felt cool with bb so I punded her from behind and came inside.

Damage was 300 but I was in and out in like 20 mins lol. May repeat at some point. No complaints.

Anyone have any intel on $Ellebee27$ or $christina-rose-xo$?
Can I have her number

When I spoke to her not too long ago, she was asking way more then that. Like around double that. So I guess you got a deal. Good job. 300 is still above my hardline though.
Can I ha e her number

I was there a week ago. As I've been a regular for 7+ years. I went in saw a familiar face who gave me a body scrub and massage. But no fs yet due to fears of Covid. But she did give me 2 hjs one before and one after the massage. So I have no complaints and they did say there were going to "open" this week so here's to them being open for less regular faces.
hey man thanks for your review and input. do you mind sending me a private message wanted to ask you for a referral? i called the spot but they won't take me without getting a referral. and for some reason i don't have access to send you a DM myself thanks!

Hi I am a total rookie, and this would be my first time, and seems like these girls would be great for a first timer. My question is how do I start the text ? What do I say? I don’t want to say the wrong thing or seem like a total rookie lol. Thanks

Hi everyone, I’m new to this, and would like to know what to say in the initial text, to get things started so I don’t seem like too much of a rookie. Thanks

I feel so out of the loop, I never check here but you mean they're college girls that are good to hook up with on SA(don't know this one) like this is perfect since I'm on the border of Valley Stream. Can someone hook a brother up with more details please?

Hey everyone I am writing this because I am having trouble finding a quality erotic massage on long island; preferably nassau county. I have been to a couple recently and have been duped by fake pictures basically every time. My hope by writing this is to ask the community if they have any providers they would recommend. My preference is a nude massage and I like bigger breasts but any recommendations are welcome.

Tldr: tired of fake ads and taking any suggestions for providers who in your experience were good.

What’s going on everyone! First post so I will be posting reviews on girls I have seen, but first things first. Try to reconnect with this girl Petra # is >> 9292334684
For those who have seen her, this is the number one provider thus far and since Covid we have not been able to reconnect but wow, just a magical experience. Great body, awesome personality, she’s real down to earth and last time we were together I had a go around with her and her friend. 10/10 great time please help my conquest! Lol great to be here!

Im new to the forum. This is my first post. Im having trouble finding a chubby 50+ year old milf. Ill leave a review after my experience. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.