Brazil vs Costa Rica

I've only been to Costa Rica once (last August) but I have to say Brazil is still tops for me. Even though the Costa Ricans have that same exotic look with the juicy booties, I definitely had a better time in Brazil. Between the lovely beaches, and the sweet attitudes of the girls I met, I figure I'm on track for another visit to the land of bundas!

Of all the places so far I've been... Bahia, Brasilia and Rio.... Rio wins for me hands down (though I hear Sao Paolo is pretty good too!) Maybe next post I can get into some juicy details. Later!

pics

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here. Figured I show some pics of the good time my friend and I had in Costa Rica
(this may sound bad but... MAN I love third world countries!)

Girl on girl action... gotta love it. Think I spent about $160 to spend a whole night of pounding away with the dark haired one. Gotta be careful you don't fall for these hoes. So nice getting treated like a king!

The girl below was a freak! Me and my friend got her at the same time. She was making these crazy yelping noises... great!
Hot girl too!

View of downtown Costa Rica from our hotel

Went to some bar that looked like something out of the movie "Full Metal Jacket". Bar full of older American men and nice hot young Costa Rican mamis (most of been around 50 sweet hoes walking around). I feel for this juicy booty on first sight!

Based on those pics, I've crossed CR off of my list. Worried about falling in love? You've got to be kidding - these are not atractive women. I wouldn't touch em, not even with your johnson!

This is an April Fools joke, right?

All the way to Costa Rica for that? You can get women that bad at any location in Bridgeport, Waterbury or Hartford!

Funny stuff

Some of it does look bad....I'd still check it out. I guess to each there own applies in this case.

For me, Paradise is in the Dominican Republic....it's just a 3 hour plane ride from NYC or 1.5 hours from Miami.

Who will be in town this summer? Post your datesand let the games begin. Summer time heat!

MISTER NYC :D

Brazil still tops

Though CR and DR are much closer, Brazil is still tops in my book for sheer variety and GFE chicas. IMHO, they are generally prettier too, and offer a better cost/benefit ratio.

falou

i like brazilians, but in every experience with one ive noticed they sit there dazed and dont get into the session as much as say an aisian would. i would go to tijuana if aNYThing

To all the detractors... to each their own right? I love girls with a thick booty. As for attractiveness... you can't even see their faces! All three were def good looking girls (even though I did some hurting ones too). For me... I like to experiment with everything.

Of course you can get whatever for whatever price here in the States too. For me, I enjoy traveling, seeing the sites, taking tours and OF COURSE... tasting the women. I definitely don't take time of and spend all that cash JUST to pork foreign hoes. I love to see world as well.

If u guys don't like the girls.... that's your taste. Can't hate though... just trying to share info and experiences. I thought that's why we all joined this site for?????????

PS ...and yes, Brazil is definitely better. I've been there about 5 times and have plenty of pics. Judging from the remarks though, I guess I should leave them on my computer right?! LOL

oh well, later guys.

Darryl, how much $ for the ho with the big ass? looks pretty good to me!

Please post the rest of you costa rica ho pics. Also include captions with $/time/pickup location info.

Originally posted by darryl
PS ...and yes, Brazil is definitely better. I've been there about 5 times and have plenty of pics. Judging from the remarks though, I guess I should leave them on my computer right?! LOL

oh well, later guys.

Originally posted by vermeer
Darryl, how much $ for the ho with the big ass? looks pretty good to me!

Please post the rest of you costa rica ho pics. Also include captions with $/time/pickup location info.
It was supposed to be $100 for a couple of hours but after 25 min I couldn't wait any longer and had to release my love liquid. I got duped because when I came back from the bathroom, she had her clothes on and was heading for the door. Rather than losing my temper and destroying my mood, I just called her a lying hoe (did she even understand?) and threatened her friend (who was finishing up w/my boy) that she would have to finish off for her friend.

Rather than maybe ending up in some Costa Rican prison from keeping a hoe trapped in a room doing my thing, I just let her go and we proceeded to go out for more mongering.

Gotta say... I'm the guy who if I can sneak off w/ a nice big round booty girl at a club, I will. However to be my girl, you gotta have a pretty nice face/bod. For mongering purposes... sorry to say, but I've had some trolls w/some kickin' booties (just told them I didn't like kissing. I have some issues don't I? LOL! )

A little off topic... did anyone ever delight in this juicy booty? She tried to fool me into thinking she was on the beaches of Copacabana, Brazil just to visit relatives during Carnaval (yeah right!) Meanwhile, another friend said that the last three times he went there, he saw her still out there.

Even though I didn't have to pay for her (she hung out with me everyday for like 3 days), she sure did live the good life on the beach and in the clubs (drinking & eating) with me.

(Thank god I never fell for one of those hoes there!)

My 0.02 cents, i have monged in quite a few countries in south America. Even though i haven't been to Costa Rica, hopefully will go there sometime.

The countries that I have been to are Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile & Peru. of all the countries I would say the women of Brazil are the best. I don't say this just abut apprearence or ass or tits.

Its just that they are the most passionate in bed, they all love to fuck. Seldom have I come across as Brazilian chic who didn't fuck good no wonder guys rant and rave about them. However the biggest problem is that you need to knw some portugese and that will give to fantastic negotiation power.

Also if you are looking for Blonds and blue eyes then Argentina is a better choice. Brazil is a more multi ethnic and a lot more black mixed into them, so the women are more tanned... sort of.

So south American has all been fantastic, most pussy can be had for 50US$ or less for the night even your language skills are challenged. SE asia is a lot cheaper but its also a longer rip around the world to monger.

Poor representation of Brazil

The above pixs taken at Copacabana does not do justice to the amount of hot women there...non-pro and pros. Those pictures were taken in front of the beach at the Rio Othon...notorious for cheap and bottom of the barrel providers. If you're going to fly 11 hours to Brazil to monger...don't go with the girls infront of Meia Pataca and Help. There are plenty of hotties available. Go to Brazil!!! I blows CR away....

this is the classic form of ho rip-off.
this is why i handcuff my ho's to the bed, and fuck them till the agreed upon time is up.

darryl said:
It was supposed to be $100 for a couple of hours but after 25 min I couldn't wait any longer and had to release my love liquid. I got duped because when I came back from the bathroom, she had her clothes on and was heading for the door. Rather than losing my temper and destroying my mood, I just called her a lying hoe (did she even understand?) and threatened her friend (who was finishing up w/my boy) that she would have to finish off for her friend.

Rather than maybe ending up in some Costa Rican prison from keeping a hoe trapped in a room doing my thing, I just let her go and we proceeded to go out for more mongering.

About lying, cheating, stealing hoes.... they are all over. One cannot say that arn't hows in any country who arn't trying to make a quick buck. That is the nature of their game... their game goes with their age. few years down the road would be interested in the bitch... so remember get a place with a safe. before you bring a Hoe lock your valuable stuff in the safe/suitcase. Once you do not present them the opportunity then you have removed the major variable and automatically made yourself safe.

Also I seldom even carry more than nominal mongering money that is needed for the night so even if you are ripped off all you do is skip one night and go and HJ yourself that night.

I have mongered in many countries and have been able to keep my wits about myself and have never been suckered. However Rio was the first place that there was his girl who got to me emotionally, she was so so damn perfect, it caused me to extend my vacation and spend another week with her. I genuinly hurt when I left and hurt for few week, even dropped her a couple of mail.

But then realized they are all bitches, they work it into you trying to fleeze you. I knew this after a month when she tried to pull wool over my eyes saying she missed her time of the month..... fuck i always used a condom and did not even remortly spray near her pussy, so how did that happen. It fucked me up emotionally for a week, I did stopped *****, etc,etc.

Finally I called after 2 months to see if it was true... then there was absolutly no mention at all -- I knew it was a damn hoax.

So be careful guys, don't get suckered. Sometimes its not the damn money but the guilty feeling just kills you.