Brandy in Freeport - 347-975-8971

I have played text tag with Brandy for a few weeks, always missing out for one reason or another, Today i hooked up and im glad I did.

Incall at low key motel in Freeport. We texted back and forth a bit today. i asked how much for an hour, she replied 150. I then asked is 2 cups and DATY was allowed, she replied yes for 200. I then asked if BBJ was in the menu pla and she said yes. I usually dont pay 200 without prior knowledge or experience, but she was cool in our texting and she offered what I wanted so I took the plunge.

Got to the room and she looks awesome, much better than her pix show. The pix are real, but she should update them with better ones. I gave the donation and confirmed an hour visit. One weird thing was she turned on the light and she insisted on doing a dental inspection of my mouth. Open mouth, stick out tongue, pill cheeks bac, etc. She was looking for herpes and or cnacor sores. She told me she dont serve anypne that wont let her inspect their mouth. Got that out of the way and we got into bed. She is slender, pretty and has perfect grapefruit sized B cups, no droopage at all. Her body is bangin. Cuddled a bit, sucked her perfect hersheys kiss nipples and worked my way down to the Y for dinner. Her pussy was clean shaven, poufy clit and nice taste.

After dining at the Y for about 10 minutes, we switched to 69 and she give a great BBBJ. Slow, not rushed, she knows how to tease a cock and keep it hard and stimulated without making me cum too soon. It was a great 69 session. After a few minutes of that she asked me to fuck her. Got her in mish and banged away. Only thibng that wasnt so good is her twat dont get very wet and she didnt have any lube. She was tough to penetrate and keep the rythym pumping. Also she keeps her hand down their the whol time she gets fucked to make sure the condom dont slip off, she was consistent with doing that.
Finished my first pop, washed up and cuddled in bed for 5 minutes. then went for round 2. More 69 action, fucked her in CG then doggy. I wasnt able to cum twice because of her tightnes and after about 10 minutes I gave up on the second pop. But she gets A for effort. She never complained or asked when Id be finished and she gave 100% attention while I fucked her .

Only negative, no kissing, but she more than makes up for it with bubly personality, awesome body, great BBJ and tasty pussy, plus allowing 2 pops. I dont consider it an upsel since i asked before making the date and she replied with what she wanted to give me the session I wanted, rather than ask for more money after starting the session.
She is close by to me and I will repeat as well as recomend.