Bottle Service in Da Club

Okay, because usually I thought it means the players reserve an area then buy a bottle at 500% more than it's worth but some hoe comes and pours the drinks for them.
And then of course the strippers are going to think the ballers in such rooms are whales.
That's the bottle service I've always had. You pay a set fee for the bottle service (this fee can vary usually depending on how many bottles you want). Then you get to choose which bottles you want off of the clubs bottle menu. Most of the time you want to plan this ahead of going because it's usually part of a package where they waive the cover fee for your party, rope off a table with seats near the stage, etc. It's usually designed for an event like a bachelor party and can come with free dances, a private waitress, etc etc. However, there were some less fancy clubs that I have been to where "bottle service" was just picking a bottle off of their bottle menu. Typically that's not what most people think of when they think of bottle service though.