Bottle Service in Da Club

billyS

Reign of Terror
We usually get bottle service and we'll be bombarded with girls trying to give us lap dances and massages,
So what exactly is 'bottle service'?
I was more of a topless bar kind of guy opposed to these "clubs" where ballers make it rain for the hoes.

Do you sit in a separate area and have a hostess bring you bottles of champagne?
Or do they bring you Hennessy also?

I was more of a topless bar kind of guy opposed to these "clubs" where ballers make it rain for the hoes.

Do you sit in a separate area and have a hostess bring you bottles of champagne?
Years ago bottle service was you bought the bottle not sure if it’s the same today

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes and the After hours places that were around and if you were a regular you left the bottle there
Okay, because usually I thought it means the players reserve an area then buy a bottle at 500% more than it's worth but some hoe comes and pours the drinks for them.
And then of course the strippers are going to think the ballers in such rooms are whales.

Okay, because usually I thought it means the players reserve an area then buy a bottle at 500% more than it's worth but some hoe comes and pours the drinks for them.
And then of course the strippers are going to think the ballers in such rooms are whales.
lm sure you are right also; Atlanta years ago in the gentleman’s clubs did that crazy stupid money

billyS

Reign of Terror
lm sure you are right also; Atlanta years ago in the gentleman’s clubs did that crazy stupid money
And of course I've heard girls complain that sometimes these guys are fake and just let the girls come in and get as much groping as they can and then kick them out when they ask for money.
One of my buddies just came back from Vegas and was telling us a story that one night he witnessed these "ballers" run up a huge tab and then laughed at the bouncer and told them they had no money and tried to leave. More 'bouncers' showed up and the 'party' was moved out of sight.

Billy, the bottle service you are referring to is the bottle service you get on "clubs". Usually you get your own area. Buy two bottles of whatever for a crazy mark up, they provide glasses and mixers like oj and cranberry juice. It makes certain types of people feel fancy, then they go home to a neighborhood of identical buildings that will have the word "gardens" or "houses" on the sign of those buildings.

Billy, the bottle service you are referring to is the bottle service you get on "clubs". Usually you get your own area. Buy two bottles of whatever for a crazy mark up, they provide glasses and mixers like oj and cranberry juice. It makes certain types of people feel fancy, then they go home to a neighborhood of identical buildings that will have the word "gardens" or "houses" on the sign of those buildings.
You left out the sparklers. Pretty much a pompous display of bullshit.

They sit you down at a vip table when you request bottle service. You get a bottle service girl who will bring you the bottle and pour drinks for you. Usually do it in gossip and it will run about 250 per bottle of whatever cheap vodka they have. Split between a couple friends in my opinion it ends up being cost effective when you consider how overpriced they're drinks are there. Think I got quoted 1 time 60 bucks for 3 LI teas, and I don't even tip. When you and 2 to 3 friends can get decently hammered off one bottle for 250 to 300 bucks instead of paying a ton for mixed drinks throughout the night, it works out cost wise. The only downside like I talked about in my previous post, is that you get a lot of attention from the girls, and you have to deal with one's youre not interested in.

They sit you down at a vip table when you request bottle service. You get a bottle service girl who will bring you the bottle and pour drinks for you. Usually do it in gossip and it will run about 250 per bottle of whatever cheap vodka they have. Split between a couple friends in my opinion it ends up being cost effective when you consider how overpriced they're drinks are there. Think I got quoted 1 time 60 bucks for 3 LI teas, and I don't even tip. When you and 2 to 3 friends can get decently hammered off one bottle for 250 to 300 bucks instead of paying a ton for mixed drinks throughout the night, it works out cost wise. The only downside like I talked about in my previous post, is that you get a lot of attention from the girls, and you have to deal with one's youre not interested in.
This must be a younger crowd

This must be a younger crowd
Mid 20's yea. Really we do it because yea the experiance is cool, but it ends up being cost effective, if it wasn't I definitely wouldnt be interested in paying hundreds for a night I'll barely remember. Notice how I mentioned the cheapest bottle of vodka in my original reply. When we go to a club or somewhere that offers bottle service well find out what they charge and figure out how much per person it ends up being when divided. If it's around 100 per person we'll end up doing it.

LI prices are ridiculous for drinks here, 11 bucks for a shot of jameson, 12 to 15 for most mixed drinks. I remember playing 19.50 for a double vodka cranberry at whatever shithole basic bar here on the island and thought it was daytime robbery.

While you'll be able to get a good deal here on the island, your going to be hard pressed to find something like that in the city. I think marquee is like 1500 to rent a table for the night and I'm not even sure if your getting bottles included with it.

Unless youre made of money, I would imagine most people wake up the next day feeling like a retard.

Mid 20's yea. Really we do it because yea the experiance is cool, but it ends up being cost effective, if it wasn't I definitely wouldnt be interested in paying hundreds for a night I'll barely remember. Notice how I mentioned the cheapest bottle of vodka in my original reply. When we go to a club or somewhere that offers bottle service well find out what they charge and figure out how much per person it ends up being when divided. If it's around 100 per person we'll end up doing it.

LI prices are ridiculous for drinks here, 11 bucks for a shot of jameson, 12 to 15 for most mixed drinks. I remember playing 19.50 for a double vodka cranberry at whatever shithole basic bar here on the island and thought it was daytime robbery.

While you'll be able to get a good deal here on the island, your going to be hard pressed to find something like that in the city. I think marquee is like 1500 to rent a table for the night and I'm not even sure if your getting bottles included with it.

Unless youre made of money, I would imagine most people wake up the next day feeling like a retard.
In Newark last year I got a bottle of a Colombian liquor called Aguardiente for $100. No special section you just get the bottle there and the bottle girl was a 6 at best so that's why they probably are cheap . The better looking the bottle girls the more expensive the bottle.

In Newark last year I got a bottle of a Colombian liquor called Aguardiente for $100. No special section you just get the bottle there and the bottle girl was a 6 at best so that's why they probably are cheap . The better looking the bottle girls the more expensive the bottle.

Honestly the bottle service girls and bartenders in gossip are hot as fuck. I'd rather pay whatever stupid amount of money to rail one of them out in the vip room than 90% of the strippers there.

From what I'm reading here there is no HJ,BJ or titty sucking so what's the point? A nite out with the boys it appears .
Yep night out with the boys. But you can also get the service at a strip club. Get a table, get wasted with your boys, pick out a girl and bang her or get a bj in vip. I've had worse nights!

In my 20s I was hitting all the topless places trying to fuck every Brazilian and Russian I could find. Sipping in a Budweiser or Corona all night. Took a older Client out to a place and I never forgot what he said to me when we left. “Why do you come go to to these places… what’s the point”. He had his side chick put up in an apartment and he said she would be waiting for him later. I went home and jerked off and I never looked at topless places the same again.