Boston (Lady V's mom) 646-905-6850 Western Suffolk white MILF

Pretty sure the woman I met is the same in this thread with a new number 414-944-1170.....

I have been seeing her post for a while so I figured what the hell why not.

I was in deer park for work and figured a quick BJ would be nice.....Didn't really want to wait for a long drawn out meeting with someone and Boston got right back to me via text and overall communication was fast and efficient.

Quick Review:
For the most part as described in the above comments but on a familiar site the pics shown are not all of her.

Pics of Tits and Ass in Thong is of her; Not really any other one especially the face pic of a younger girl.

Price: Asked 80 Countered 60 for BBBJCIM

Description: Older white Lady 5'4" medium build, Dark Short hair looks like a mess currently very frumpy and needs a good shower. Looks like she rolled out of bed no care taken at all. Tits were okay but face looked ancient with a ton of wrinkles. Ass was flat but smooth and did feel okay grabbing it. Smelled of cigarettes.

Services: All I asked for was a BBBJCIM, I did ask if Anal was on the table she said no. I did not fuck her but I did put my hand down her pants just to see what's up and found an unshaved stinky pussy.

She is certainly not really anything more than a passable blow job overall. Not pretty, Not Put together well.

Totally not someone I would see again; Not worth it with the other fish around that are available.

Summation: BJ was mostly suction no real deep throat at all. She did take it all in the mouth and spit into a napkin. She is boring and not really much fun and certainly nothing to look at. I was hoping for an amazing BJ which can make up for allot when you close your eyes and they are sucking the soul out of you. But Alas the search continues. Would not repeat. No real redeeming qualities to pass along to you guys.

Pretty sure the woman I met is the same in this thread with a new number 414-944-1170.....

I have been seeing her post for a while so I figured what the hell why not.

I was in deer park for work and figured a quick BJ would be nice.....Didn't really want to wait for a long drawn out meeting with someone and Boston got right back to me via text and overall communication was fast and efficient.

Quick Review:
For the most part as described in the above comments but on a familiar site the pics shown are not all of her.

Pics of Tits and Ass in Thong is of her; Not really any other one especially the face pic of a younger girl.

Price: Asked 80 Countered 60 for BBBJCIM

Description: Older white Lady 5'4" medium build, Dark Short hair looks like a mess currently very frumpy and needs a good shower. Looks like she rolled out of bed no care taken at all. Tits were okay but face looked ancient with a ton of wrinkles. Ass was flat but smooth and did feel okay grabbing it. Smelled of cigarettes.

Services: All I asked for was a BBBJCIM, I did ask if Anal was on the table she said no. I did not fuck her but I did put my hand down her pants just to see what's up and found an unshaved stinky pussy.

She is certainly not really anything more than a passable blow job overall. Not pretty, Not Put together well.

Totally not someone I would see again; Not worth it with the other fish around that are available.

Summation: BJ was mostly suction no real deep throat at all. She did take it all in the mouth and spit into a napkin. She is boring and not really much fun and certainly nothing to look at. I was hoping for an amazing BJ which can make up for allot when you close your eyes and they are sucking the soul out of you. But Alas the search continues. Would not repeat. No real redeeming qualities to pass along to you guys.
Ty sounds like you took one for the team