Bohemia LMP

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/beautiful-latina-23/28198477

I'm sure some of you guys have been here already, but since there's no thread on it I thought I'd share.
Place is upstairs in a commercial building (the sign out front is for a dentists office) on Smithtown Ave between Lakeland and Church. Called and set up an appt, but they gave no suite # so I used my monger superpowers to find out that they're in the old cleaning service office. Lol, the receptionist was very surprised when I knocked on the door. In I go and there are 3 Milfy latinas hanging out just doing nada. Thankfully, the hottest one comes over and takes my hand to lead me into the smallest massage room I've ever been in in my life. I give her the .5 for a half and she comes back in and starts what turns out to be a nice rubdown but certainly not a massage.

Now for the good part : this chick is the epitimy of brazilian milf - tall and thin with big, but really nice bolt ons, about a size 6 waist and an ass that literally made me stare. She was probably in her early 40's but what a smokin' bod ! Before long she places my hand between her legs and asks me what I want. We settle on .12 and I am glad I did. She took her clothes off nice and slow and let me enjoy every inch of her body. CBJ was surprisingly great and we did cg, a little rcg and I finished with her on her side on the table. What a fucking view... quick spray clean up (but I thought you said "this no asian place, Baybee.." lol) followed by a hot towel and I was off. Very nice and friendly throughout the session like only the zillains can and suggested that there's more to be had on the next visit. Want to come back and check out the receptionist chick, she was similarly built, not as big on top but she had that sexy, sorta raspy latina voice and librarian glasses that I'd just love to jizz all over. Definitely a great FS session, but i actually left a little dissappointed since I've been in such need of a good massage. It's weird, I've been having the opposite problem lately - I'm getting a light touch and lotsa mileage when I want a good massage where I usually want the opposite (same problem at the AMP up the block last week, had a really cute young asian gyrating on my face, but didn't do shit for my back !). Oh well, could be worse right ? Hey, anybody know if 2 Bell ave in Blue Point is still around ? Oh, her name was Bobbi by the way.

Thanks for the review. However, do you mean 1.2? ,12 = $12. If that is what you got for $12, I will be there tomorrow! And everyday after that

I'm sure some of you guys have been here already, but since there's no thread on it I thought I'd share.
Place is upstairs in a commercial building (the sign out front is for a dentists office) on Smithtown Ave between Lakeland and Church. Called and set up an appt, but they gave no suite # so I used my monger superpowers to find out that they're in the old cleaning service office. Lol, the receptionist was very surprised when I knocked on the door. In I go and there are 3 Milfy latinas hanging out just doing nada. Thankfully, the hottest one comes over and takes my hand to lead me into the smallest massage room I've ever been in in my life. I give her the .5 for a half and she comes back in and starts what turns out to be a nice rubdown but certainly not a massage.

Now for the good part : this chick is the epitimy of brazilian milf - tall and thin with big, but really nice bolt ons, about a size 6 waist and an ass that literally made me stare. She was probably in her early 40's but what a smokin' bod ! Before long she places my hand between her legs and asks me what I want. We settle on .12 and I am glad I did. She took her clothes off nice and slow and let me enjoy every inch of her body. CBJ was surprisingly great and we did cg, a little rcg and I finished with her on her side on the table. What a fucking view... quick spray clean up (but I thought you said "this no asian place, Baybee.." lol) followed by a hot towel and I was off. Very nice and friendly throughout the session like only the zillains can and suggested that there's more to be had on the next visit. Want to come back and check out the receptionist chick, she was similarly built, not as big on top but she had that sexy, sorta raspy latina voice and librarian glasses that I'd just love to jizz all over. Definitely a great FS session, but i actually left a little dissappointed since I've been in such need of a good massage. It's weird, I've been having the opposite problem lately - I'm getting a light touch and lotsa mileage when I want a good massage where I usually want the opposite (same problem at the AMP up the block last week, had a really cute young asian gyrating on my face, but didn't do shit for my back !). Oh well, could be worse right ? Hey, anybody know if 2 Bell ave in Blue Point is still around ? Oh, her name was Bobbi by the way.
Thanks for the review - sounds like a spot to visit soon. As for inquiry on 2 Bell: I think this is the same place - at least it has the same telephone number as the place that was advertised a long time ago at 51 Montauk. When I called the other day just to scope out the ad, they gave me the 51 Montauk address again. The ad is at: http://longisland.************/Body...ent-as-ian-body-work-631-316-2292-28/26284277 and was posted again today. It sounds like you were there before - I've never been and have been tempted to try - is it worth it? feedback would be great.

a mix-up?

hold up! Is this the same latina that was doing hand jobs out of the hair salon on motor pkwy??? another thread mention here on johnson ave based on your link given here

Oops

I certainly did.
http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/best-body-rub-ever-631-244-0208-25/27955671
Tha's the correct link, thanks Smoke and Ex. Think I'm gonna see if the receptionist is available today. I've never tried the hair salon place, not sure I'd be into that kind of setup. I like this place because it's kinda private. Sculptor, I have been to 2 Bell several times and it was a great place for a massage and topless handie. I was there 3 times and the girls were always at least a step or two above the average LI places (although I've had pretty good luck at the Smithtown Ave Amp lately) friendly and more than happy to let you play with the girls.

re: 2 Bell/51 Montauk, BP

AMP at 2 Bell is still doing business- I saw Sa-Sa last week, but she was just so-so. Might repeat, but with other girl (named CiCi?).

Very private parking and entrance- solid walls are nearly to ceiling, with curtains in doorways.

Last edited:
Does any know of a LMP in Hicksville? I went to a salon once. It was a salon with a downstairs. About 10 years ago. Also there one one in Huntington. Again with a downstairs. Anyone Know anything? Much appreciated.

I certainly did.
http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/best-body-rub-ever-631-244-0208-25/27955671
Tha's the correct link, thanks Smoke and Ex. Think I'm gonna see if the receptionist is available today. I've never tried the hair salon place, not sure I'd be into that kind of setup. I like this place because it's kinda private. Sculptor, I have been to 2 Bell several times and it was a great place for a massage and topless handie. I was there 3 times and the girls were always at least a step or two above the average LI places (although I've had pretty good luck at the Smithtown Ave Amp lately) friendly and more than happy to let you play with the girls.
Spacklinbob: thanks for the skinny on 2 Bell - a topless R&T has now become a little tame. Looks like the Smithtown Ave one has more to look forward to - will visit soon.

went there today

Holy crap the rooms were small as crap!!!! The whole bithdate card crarp, I played it off! I paid .5 for 30 minutes
.12 for f/s very difficult for any position. She kept saying that .12 was a deal for only me, b.s......shot my goo, got a bottle of h2o and left. Wont repeat simply because no room for anything

Nice to hear that 2 Bell is still open for business, thx. I was stuck in my office all goddamn day today and therefore didn't make it to either place. Hopefully the weekend will be better. Ex, did you get the room that's all the way on the left when you walk in ? I'm kinda hoping the others are bigger for my next visit. If you had the one with the glasses ("Paola" ?) I'd love to know how she was....

yup

Nice to hear that 2 Bell is still open for business, thx. I was stuck in my office all goddamn day today and therefore didn't make it to either place. Hopefully the weekend will be better. Ex, did you get the room that's all the way on the left when you walk in ? I'm kinda hoping the others are bigger for my next visit. If you had the one with the glasses ("Paola" ?) I'd love to know how she was....
and i am not that tall and it was freakin crap as fuck!!!! imagine having one of our fellow BIG mongers in there, ouchie, it will be a rockin