Body and Soul MP- Anyone been here?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Oh, come on. How many times do we have to get into the "What? No Sex???" thing. Some people aren't looking for sex. Cost is relative. $140 is higher than an AMP and cheaper than some non Asian jackshacks.

I have no experience with this particular place, and none of the pics on the site make me want to change that. But if you go, please let us know how it goes.

I was there a while ago and saw a girl whose not there anymore. I posted something here...

Location is an office bldg on 7th Ave in high 20's/low 30's. Typical R&T, but nice change of pace for those not enamored with the Asian non FS MPs.

went there today

Ok fellas,
After staring at Alexandra and Jasmine's pics on the website, I decided to check it out. Like robnotbob said, it's in an office building, around the corner from WGS. I mad an appt with Alexandra and it was the same girl as on the website. A little darker, probably from a vacation.
Anyways, I decided to go for a 1/2 hr, which was probably a good idea since the massage was pretty lame. Flipped over, and asked her to remove her top. She has a great rack. Technique wasn't bad at all, but everything seemed pretty mechanical. She would look out the window and her mind was somewhere else. When I was done, no goodbyes or anything I just walked out. But it's a good change from AMPs. I would give her an 8.5 in looks and 7 for service. I don't think tipping is expected but I gave $20. Will probably go back to try Jasmine.

dbrasco14 said:
Ok fellas,
After staring at Alexandra and Jasmine's pics on the website, I decided to check it out. Like robnotbob said, it's in an office building, around the corner from WGS. I mad an appt with Alexandra and it was the same girl as on the website. A little darker, probably from a vacation.
Anyways, I decided to go for a 1/2 hr, which was probably a good idea since the massage was pretty lame. Flipped over, and asked her to remove her top. She has a great rack. Technique wasn't bad at all, but everything seemed pretty mechanical. She would look out the window and her mind was somewhere else. When I was done, no goodbyes or anything I just walked out. But it's a good change from AMPs. I would give her an 8.5 in looks and 7 for service. I don't think tipping is expected but I gave $20. Will probably go back to try Jasmine.
Those are the 2 girls that caught my eye, too. Do you sense that anything else was negotiable?

well no objections to taking her top off, and she moved her arm out of the way so I could play with those beautiful tits. She let me suck on them, so maybe there is more available, it's just that since everything was going pretty mechanical decided against trying. Maybe additional visits she'll warm up to me. If anyone does get additional mileage let me know!

Been there a few times. Nothing more than hj. Last time there saw Nadia, who refused to take anything off and was totally not into it. Vowed never to return. Used to be a couple of friendly chics there, but not lately, afaik.

Can you recommend some other places in the area with the same caliber women that offer bj?

ChelseaHobbiest said:
Been there a few times. Nothing more than hj. Last time there saw Nadia, who refused to take anything off and was totally not into it. Vowed never to return. Used to be a couple of friendly chics there, but not lately, afaik.

does anyone know what happened to body and soul? I started going here regularly recently and they haven't picked up the phone this week. There website is also down? What gives? Did they get busted?
Man... just when some of the girls started to get to know me =/