Board Form/rules Changes –all Members Must Read:Advertising , ISO and Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen

Webmaster?
Board Form/rules Changes –all Members Must Read:

As you can see, most forums now have a “sub-forum” titled “Advertising , ISO and Etc.”. From now on, all advertising threads, In Search Of threads, and the like, shall ONLY be placed in those sections. For any section which does not have such a sub-section (for example “General”) NO ADVERTISING OR ISO POSTS WILL BE ALLOWED.

Please take the time to read the rules posted in each of these subsections NOW. Claimed ignorance of the new rules will not be accepted as an excuse for non-compliance.

For those of you who it is still unclear what an “ISO post” (In Search Of) is:

Any post which contains the phrases:

“Do you know of/Does anyone know of”
“Have you been to/Has anyone been to”
“What is the website/address/phone number/location/etc”
“Do you/does anyone have any reviews of”
“Have you heard about”
“Where can I find/get/acquire/receive/etc.”
“Has anyone seen recently/When is the last time anyone saw/Whatever happened to”

Example/self test:

One of the following two posts is an ISO posts, and one is not:

A)
Parking Garage
Hi,
I'm not sure if this post should be here or elsewhere. I'm curious about Parking Garages. I know there is one in LIC right near the stroll and it seems like it could be either a good or bad place for providing/receiving.
Can anyone shed light on this for the uninitiated?
B)
Motels near Scandals,Queens??
Hey all-I am trying to help out a friend-Anybody know a a short stay hotel/motel close to Scandals strip club in Queens?

thanks
If you cannot figure out which one is the ISO post, that should be a good hint that UG is not the right place for you to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.