Blue Sea Spa 917-963-5625

Rang the bell and drew Helen. Slender and older...leads me to a small room a door but the ceilings don't go all the way up.

Decent massage with oil and nice build up. Solid hand job with free access to roam. Couldn't finger her but she let me rub her pussy and tits.

Damage was $50/$60

Location - 16202 Union Tpke

Closed by the city. There was a new number on the awning - 929-264-8185. I texted the number and was directed to 82-85 Parsons - which is the motel by the GCP.

Don't have additional info as I avoid motels.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Closed by the city. There was a new number on the awning - 929-264-8185. I texted the number and was directed to 82-85 Parsons - which is the motel by the GCP.

Don't have additional info as I avoid motels.
The Par Central?
I've never been inside but pass it all the time and it looks like a real dump.

This place reopened after being shut down by the city. I was greeted by Nicole wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants - which is a change from dresses and lingerie.

Laid down and she gave a decent massage with oil. She'd dig in, go soft and repeat. I'd say equally therapeutic and relaxing. Hot towel clean up and nice soft touch.

On the flip tells me only handy and tits are available - maybe more later. Asked that I pay first and went to work. Nice rhythm and let me play with her tits but couldn't suck on them. Nice b's with wide areolas.

Hot towel clean up and out the door. The towels smelled of fabric softener so either they were freshly washed or soaking in a bucket. I'd wager on the bucket. Thankfully it was early in the day. I'm going to start bringing cottonelle wipes again.

Damage was $140. 60/80 split

Drew An An. Older and slender...pretty mouth but no body. No English so hand signals and phone to communicate.

Massage was ok...she has long fingers and a decent grip but nothing worthwhile. Light oil and then hot towel clean up with a towel that got heated in the microwave.

Flip and she continues the massage. Build up consisted of a pelvic and groin massage. Had to pay up front...decent handy with freedom to roam. She dropped her pants and let me rub her ass and pussy. Trimmed bush.

Clean up with paper towel and alcohol. As I'm getting dressed she gets the table ready and doesn't change anything on the table. Nothing worse than poor hygiene at a FS establishment.

Alternate number 646-925-0225

I only venture when the build-up is very significant. My regular place near by knows exactly what I like but it was closed for 4th of july (WTF!)

so this was near by and on the way , figured I'd give it a shot. Called the 929 number posted by @Acheron45 earlier and asked if they have a table shower, she said yes come in, I said I'll b there in 5 minutes.

Ring the bell standing on the side street. After 2 minutes opens a chubby short 45yo, a 2 out of 10, didnt get the name. I asked if anyone else working she said no. I dont care when it comes to a handy I just really need it done and sometimes these older ones have better skills then the pretty younger ones.

I usually take 30min no massage, straight to handy, get poison out in 3mins, and then let them shower me slowly for the rest of the time, to usually get a 2nd shot out towards the end of the shower.

She asks for 50 for the half, I said 40, she took $45.

Then the tip she asked for $50 I gave her $40 and said I dont have more. She said ok next time $50. Yeah right.

I tell her what I want she points me to lay on my back and starts my nuts and thighs with oil, fair technic and poison was out in no time, no cleanup cause l guess she assumed due to shower no need to clean up, so she leads me to the shower, as I get out of the room the bell rings and she let's the monger in while I'm in the hallway and sits him in the waiting area while I'm standing there with a towel wrapped on my waist - getting in the shower I c it's a regular stall, not a table shower. She hands me a towel and walks out. So I tell her where is the table shower? She says "oh no no tableshower, only regular. You shower". I figured there's no point arguing, wash myself, dry up, get dressed and walk out.

Ain't never going back and suggest y'all all stay away.

Happy 4th