Blue Ocean Schedule & Announcements 929-900-5757

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuriko

Alright I'll go first! Decided to hit up this spa on a Friday before the big bomb cyclone rolls into town. Greeted by your typical motherly looking MMS, who was all smiles and chatted me up. I didn't catch her name but she told me that the place has a new owner and was under new management. Ok let's roll with that.

Sweet looking girl who is the same Yuriko from a few years back at this place when it went by another name. Relatively tall, about 5'6" ish. Greeted me with a cute "ohayo gozaimasu" and then said some other things in Japanese to which I had no clue but it all sounded cute and anime-ish (I took a couple of years of Japanese in college but honestly only remember the basics LOL). Then she switched to English for the rest of our time and I gotta say she has a good handle on it and can hold a convo.

TS was spot on... a little soapy sensual massage with some tongue, and a prelude BBBJ of what's to come. Back in the room, it was off to the races with some more BBBJ and some digiting. Inside her in mish, K9, CG and probably a whole bunch of other ways. The best thing is through it all she was enthusiastic and seemed to be enjoying the pounding as evident by her incredibly wet snatch. Oh and the cute sounds she makes as I'm plowing through next Tuesday, like a JAV movie. I took a breather to sample her Y which was very tasty and juicy. Back to some more pounding and finished in the bag spent. Not a bad time with this very sweet girl who has a great attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.