Blue Kitten Spa Reviews & Discussion 347-883-0333 / 646-899-9084

I get a text on my play phone, I dont check it every day was from last week, from a gal thats popular (DDD asian).
Text her back and head over. Its a spa setup, one table shower, rooms with platform beds and massage tables.
Walkup to 3rd floor.
I do HH for 240. There was a blond german and a slim china girl. But I went with my girl "Brandy" , her new name. She didnt want mention of her popular name so Ill respect her wishes. But you all who have seen her before will guess probably.
TS first cause it was a hot mess outside and I was drenched. Hangs my clothes over the fan to dry.
Theres AC in the place fyi.
She gives me a bbbj in the shower and rimming.
Then step over to the room for a more oral , cover on and mish, finished BBBJ with a titty creaming on her DD/F's.
Satisfied and will be back to sample the blond.

I get a text on my play phone, I dont check it every day was from last week, from a gal thats popular (DDD asian).
Text her back and head over. Its a spa setup, one table shower, rooms with platform beds and massage tables.
Walkup to 3rd floor.
I do HH for 240. There was a blond german and a slim china girl. But I went with my girl "Brandy" , her new name. She didnt want mention of her popular name so Ill respect her wishes. But you all who have seen her before will guess probably.
TS first cause it was a hot mess outside and I was drenched. Hangs my clothes over the fan to dry.
Theres AC in the place fyi.
She gives me a bbbj in the shower and rimming.
Then step over to the room for a more oral , cover on and mish, finished BBBJ with a titty creaming on her DD/F's.
Satisfied and will be back to sample the blond.
Thank you for the review and we appreciate your discretion in honoring Brandy's wishes. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Saw Brandy today 1 hour 340 total, table shower was a lot of fun she slides all over you.

Rimming was so good she goes deep and circles.Her mouth was all over my body and it felt great.

On the flip more sliding and dfk excellent head games she licks suck the balls and around your thighs as well.

we make out a lot 69 for a bit than i spent like 5 minutes sucking her large breast that was amazing.

got dryer up afterwards words and went to the room.

Received an intense blow before i covered up and went doggie style till I came in the bag .

watched her breast as I was hitting it form the back by the mirror next to the bed.

after that she gave me a massage that was a 10 out 10 from top to bottom so good and relaxing.

Will repeat soon.

Saw Brandy today 1 hour 340 total, table shower was a lot of fun she slides all over you.

Rimming was so good she goes deep and circles.Her mouth was all over my body and it felt great.

On the flip more sliding and dfk excellent head games she licks suck the balls and around your thighs as well.

we make out a lot 69 for a bit than i spent like 5 minutes sucking her large breast that was amazing.

got dryer up afterwards words and went to the room.

Received an intense blow before i covered up and went doggie style till I came in the bag .

watched her breast as I was hitting it form the back by the mirror next to the bed.

after that she gave me a massage that was a 10 out 10 from top to bottom so good and relaxing.

Will repeat soon.
Brandy says thank you. We look forward to seeing you soon. We have a new lady, Cici, who is a lot of fun.

Ok so went again yesterday, "Brandy" welcomes me in her special way..dfk and a handshake (if you know u know).
And brings over new girl yoyo. Petite but taller than cici and nice C's on her. Pretty face and body.
We all go in a room and immediately Brandy and yoyo are strippinh off my clothes and handling the equipment and Im now fully hard. Brandy sends me and yoyo to the shower room. Yoyo doesnt speak english except a few choice words. She is a very happy and gung-ho (haha) girl too. I get washed and a nuru bodyslide front and back, with bbbj. Then to the room and its a blur of bbbj , cfs and bbbjcim finish. 240 hh. Oh and some fresh brewed green tea, in a glass yet.
This place is great.

Saw Brandy tonight, set up an appointment about 2 hours in advance (easy, no fuss). After getting to the building and walking up the stairs (their place is at the top) Brandy greets me with a handsy hug lol. She was wearing a skin-tight low-cut dress that looked like it was about to burst open from those titties. As others have noted, they're fucking huge and gorgeous.

She takes me to the room, I pay the standard hour upfront 340. I also let her know about some of my personal acommodations (not into rimming) and she was totally understanding from the get-go. She's really nice and speaks pretty good English so I'd suggest letting her know want up-front. She slides her dress up to reveal nothing underneath, nothing but those gorgeous tits. I'm already struggling to keep my hands off her.

TS room for a thorough slip and slide, she had rubbed every inch of me with every inch of her from every angle by the time it was done. Back to the main room, she lets me at that juicy body. I'm sucking, licking everywhere, she gives me a fucking fantastic BJ while I squeeze her tits. I ask to put the cover on, CG as those those Godlike boobs bounce up and down. Ask her for a BJ hand release to finish.

All in all a good time and def recommend if you're into thick women. Worth it just to play with those tits IMO

I don't usually leave reviews but Brandy asked me to (after a great visit) and I will oblige.
I reached out via text last week and asked for Brandy specifically: I had never seen her before but the pics on Twitter looked promising and the reviews here were stellar, so I went for it. I quickly received a reply, confirmation that Brandy was available, and details.
It was my first time at this spa. The facility is not the best but it is perfectly adequate and (most importantly) clean.
I requested one hour. Was greeted by Brandy when I arrived and she offered a second pair of hands, which I turned down as I wanted to first test the place out.
Brandy is a stellar provider and a true pro. Don't be shy with her about your preferences. Got a very thorough TS with plenty of nuru action, bbbj, and rimming. She was proactive with everything and the menu was clearly very extensive. A+ for effort. After the TS we went back for the room for the rest of the action. I left exactly one hour after arriving -- there is no attempt to short-change you here.
I will definitely be back and this time I will take the offer for the two-girl service.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't usually leave reviews but Brandy asked me to (after a great visit) and I will oblige.
I reached out via text last week and asked for Brandy specifically: I had never seen her before but the pics on Twitter looked promising and the reviews here were stellar, so I went for it. I quickly received a reply, confirmation that Brandy was available, and details.
It was my first time at this spa. The facility is not the best but it is perfectly adequate and (most importantly) clean.
I requested one hour. Was greeted by Brandy when I arrived and she offered a second pair of hands, which I turned down as I wanted to first test the place out.
Brandy is a stellar provider and a true pro. Don't be shy with her about your preferences. Got a very thorough TS with plenty of nuru action, bbbj, and rimming. She was proactive with everything and the menu was clearly very extensive. A+ for effort. After the TS we went back for the room for the rest of the action. I left exactly one hour after arriving -- there is no attempt to short-change you here.
I will definitely be back and this time I will take the offer for the two-girl service.
Damage?
Tip?

310 + 160 hour (Brandy and Cici)

Had my eye on this new spa for a while but only took the plunge recently. Brandy seems like the kind of lady I could really get along with (mature busty Asian). I text the number, and promptly get a response. No screening necessary for this place, she just asked me when I wanted to come, so I set up the time in the evening.

The entrance is on a very busy street near Koreatown, but the door is discrete and it leads to an inconspicuous stairwell. I get to the top and am let in by a very attractive Chinese milf. Brandy has a cute face, a bit chubby with enormous natural breasts. She was wearing a tight black dress and bounced them up and down for me before pulling me in for a hug. We go to the back room and discuss business. I was there for an hour with Brandy and they seem to have dropped their prices slightly, now 310 for an hour. But like others have reported, Brandy gets insistent on bringing in a friend and unfortunately I caved and agreed. We agreed on another 160 for Cici to join in the second half of the session. We go to the table shower where Brandy scrubs me down using her whole body as a bar of soap. Then gives me a good rimming that switched to bbbj. Tableshower is a lot of fun but I ask to go back to the bedroom just when Cici walks in. Cici has a pretty face, but her body is nothing to write about (maybe B cups, no ass, sort of skinny but with some belly). She is just as friendly and open to getting my member in her mouth like Brandy. We head back to the bedroom to go through the motions.

We did 69 with a double blowjob, DATY on Brandy while Cici jerked me from behind, missionary and doggie on Brandy before I finished. In all honesty, I would have enjoyed my hour with Brandy alone more than having them both in the room. What Cici tried to contribute sort of annoyed me. It was like having a drunk Asian lady in karaoke bar cheering me on while I was trying to do my thing, maybe others would have found that amusing, but I wanted a more intimate experience. While I was doing Brandy, Cici was spanking me, pushing my pelvis into Brandy and shouting encouragement in my ear. I really didn’t like it, haha. Next time I know what to expect and will decline a second participant since I think Brandy is really hot and want to see her a few times.