Blonde Providers.

Blonde provider

Here's a review for you guys. Marcy at Glamour Beauties. Gorgeous young (23) blonde from Brazil. Friendly but too limiting. Even the ( . ) ( . ) were off limits because apparently the implants were still too new. Forget DATY, or DFK, or any such thing. All in all, stay away...for $$$$, you can do better.

favorite blondes?

i have seen several wonderful blonde providers recently but with all due respect to those lovely ladies, some of my most memorable moments ever were with valeriexxx, formerly of LI.

my time with dawn was wonderful but way too short:( wish i had more time to spend with her!

mint julie is also a supersweetheart. both ladies have totally opposite styles but both left me totally satisfied and smiling!!!!

some suggestions:

for gfe experience call candie of nj, a very special lady, mint julie is great, dawn is alot of fun and then there is veronica devereux*big sigh* a woman who could buckle my knees with a simple touch of her hand and a single look into your eyes. she is also special. imho

[Edited by nj george on 04-05-2001 at 01:49 PM]

Nobel, if you're headed over to Europe I would really recommend that you head to Amsterdam and stop in at Club Elegance for a GFE. For about the price of a single hour with one provider, you can have two over there. Furthermore, I find that the best way to ensure a good experience is to find a girl you like, chat her up and buy her a few drinks, and then for the second woman ask, "so, who do you like?" It's pretty much guaranteed that you'll have a fantastic time. The only problem is that you'll probably want to spring for a second hour (not such a bad thing, from my point of view).

foot in mouth disease part II

in an earlier post(which i have since edited) i briefly mentioned brenda's name. i had seen her ad in tbd exciteme and mistakenly thought that she was coming out of retirement. it has since come to my attention that the ad may be an old one and that brenda is still very much retired. i am sorry for any confusion this may have caused.