Bliss miss?

The month of advertising that we had paid for was pretty much up, we decided not to renew, and to keep things a little more discreet from now on, it was probbaly a mistake to advertise here in the first place for that reason, but whatever, Slinky is an alright guy and we don't mind supporting him. As far as the criticism, most of the complaints we were getting were about our prices being too expensive, and those complaints fell (and will continue to fall) on deaf ears, because we have no intentions of ever lowering our prices for anything. That seemed to be a problem for a few UG members, but truthfully, we'd rather keep that kind of gentlemen out of our establishment anyway. We appreciate the UG members that support us and enjoy our parties, and we are greatful for our time on this board.

Thank you.
chummy

why would you think that was directed at you? there were guys who complained that $40 at the door and $20 for a lapdance was too much... obviously you werent one of those people..

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
With a few exceptions, this is predominantly a men's board. Not all, but a lot of the guys on this site are notorious for being assholes to the providers. Complaining they they are too expensive, or fat, or whatever. Looks like they scared off another.

Sorry to see you go.

thank you, but in all honesty, us pulling our section had more to do with the fact that we are trying to be more discreet, then with the criticism and complaints from certain UG members...and like i said earlier, we appreciate the guys that still come to the parties and support us while enjoying themselves at our establishment, you will probably hear more from us in the future, so stay tuned.

thanks
chummy

OK. YOU missed the valid point Bliss was making.
Regarding the low profile, sure that's a valid point. But the line about keeping "that kind of gentlemen" out of the club is pretty absurd. No matter where you advertise there will be plenty of people complaining, but based on the responses, several people from the board have gone so the ads worked.

Good move in keeping yourself more "low profile." I'm all in favor of that.

FYI, the NY Post reports today that the charges were dismissed against the two dancers on trial in the HLD case. Now that the government has lost that trial, who knows who they will go after next. By trying to stay low profile, you have a better chance of staying off their radar.

Good luck with your future events.

For me, I can remember the Harmony on church and the Blue Angel ah joint around the corner in the art gallery. Those were fun girls, good djs and cool LDs (could chill for hours with a chick). If I wanted a different scene I could always go to NY Dolls cocktail lounge setting or hang w/ my friends at pussy cat lounge. But if I wanted to party ... I could always find that separately on my own. I never went to HLC but I had friends who used to go .... what's my point - to me there's an LD scene and then there's a party scene. I'm not sure what Bliss is yet but I don't think they want to be both - maybe the way station on to other things during an evening. Just IMHO. Cheers.

Glad to be here!

Introducing myself as I just am joining, glad to be in! I appear ahead to partcipating and have study a great deal so far, so hello!

Sooo anyways, adequate info about me, see you close to and hello once again haha.

PS, how do I get emails sent to me if there is a reply? I always am by my phone but not by my computer, even a nutritionist requires so much to keep up to date!