Bingo Club NYC & Schedule Announcements 929-515-8188

New spicy girls -- Poppy

First time checkin’ out this joint ‘cause of what folks been sayin’, and damn, it lived up to the hype. This might just be my new places as long as sexy girls stays on point.

Shot a text to the MMS and hit me back real quick. Even asked who’d be around the next day, and they sent over pics of all the sexy girls. I had my eye on Poppy

Poppy is about 5’3” and 100lbs. she is chinese. Full C, large areolae and a good sized ass to grab onto.

Face? I’d rate her an 8.6/10. Maybe it’s ‘cause I got a soft spot for Chinese/Asian chicks, but her eyes and face, man… Had me guessin’. I wouldn’t have pegged her as Chinese if no one clued me in. She’s got this distinct vibe, almost like Korean but without the tan. And those eyes? Damn, the shape’s on point and the makeup? Just lights ’em up.

Service - You can kinda tell she’s fresh on the scene. She mentioned it’s only her fifth day on the job. She’s got her routine down, but she’s a chill chick and definitely out to make sure you’re good.

Went off to the showers and got cleaned up. Blew my first load in her mouth and she spit from BBJ and russian. I never thought I would be able to cum from Russian, but she almost got that done. I had to stop her and quickly got her done in the mouth instead.

Went back to the room where she gave a light massage. She began BBJ and junior woke up. Cover was put on and I finished in missionary. She was extremely tight and allowed FIV.
Recommendation - yes

billyS

Reign of Terror
New spicy girls -- Poppy

First time checkin’ out this joint ‘cause of what folks been sayin’, and damn, it lived up to the hype. This might just be my new places as long as sexy girls stays on point.

Shot a text to the MMS and hit me back real quick. Even asked who’d be around the next day, and they sent over pics of all the sexy girls. I had my eye on Poppy

Poppy is about 5’3” and 100lbs. she is chinese. Full C, large areolae and a good sized ass to grab onto.

Face? I’d rate her an 8.6/10. Maybe it’s ‘cause I got a soft spot for Chinese/Asian chicks, but her eyes and face, man… Had me guessin’. I wouldn’t have pegged her as Chinese if no one clued me in. She’s got this distinct vibe, almost like Korean but without the tan. And those eyes? Damn, the shape’s on point and the makeup? Just lights ’em up.

Service - You can kinda tell she’s fresh on the scene. She mentioned it’s only her fifth day on the job. She’s got her routine down, but she’s a chill chick and definitely out to make sure you’re good.

Went off to the showers and got cleaned up. Blew my first load in her mouth and she spit from BBJ and russian. I never thought I would be able to cum from Russian, but she almost got that done. I had to stop her and quickly got her done in the mouth instead.

Went back to the room where she gave a light massage. She began BBJ and junior woke up. Cover was put on and I finished in missionary. She was extremely tight and allowed FIV.
Recommendation - yes
Damage?
Tip?