billy dean's showtime cafe

It was my first strip club experience and found it very nice. no extras and the ld areas have some surveillance according to the first dancer i saw. I hope not tape, just cam. The lap dance was very nice and the grind simulates a vigorous screw really, so i was surprised not really knowing before this what exactly the lapdance is and what all the hoopla is . now i know.

I was wondering if guys give tips or just the 20 that i pay the dude who sends me in with the girl. Since there's no extras, all legal and everything. does the girl get enough pay to make it worth her while? Or was i incredibly cheap? any guidance is appreciated.

It was my first strip club experience and found it very nice. no extras and the ld areas have some surveillance according to the first dancer i saw. I hope not tape, just cam. The lap dance was very nice and the grind simulates a vigorous screw really, so i was surprised not really knowing before this what exactly the lapdance is and what all the hoopla is . now i know.

I was wondering if guys give tips or just the 20 that i pay the dude who sends me in with the girl. Since there's no extras, all legal and everything. does the girl get enough pay to make it worth her while? Or was i incredibly cheap? any guidance is appreciated.
while there are differences of opinion on the subject, i usually don't tip unless something extra happens. whether it be kissing, stick shifting...whatever. a good rule of thumb is how much you enjoyed yourself. consider it an investment in the future, if you want your next dance with this dancer to be good, i would suggest tipping...but not too much. if there were no extras provided, i wouldn't give more than a $5.
now if you are asked or otherwise hassled for a tip, i say fuck 'em...give them nothing. she is violating the rules of the "illusion" which in my opinion, sours the experience. a sure way of making sure you get a small to no tip from me is to pressure me. i hate that shit and try not to reward it.
in many low end rooms, you may encounter dancers asking for a tip up front...just after you've payed already. in this case, you are put in an awkward position, because if you don't tip you are assured a terrible dance; but on the other hand, you may tip and get a crappy dance anyway. at these times, i will say that i will tip AFTER...if the dance is good and then give a minimal amount (much less than i'd usually give). other times, i've stood up and demanded my money back before the dance starts. i don't appreciate being put in that position. ironically, it's ALWAYS the most disgusting, oldest pieces of crap who do this. i guess the better looking girls don't need to resort to these pathetic tactics.

It was 20 for a lapdance with the pasties and 30 for topless. they wear thongs. I didn't mind letting them keep the pasties on for the 10 dollar saving. The grinding lapdance was what I prefered to save the money for. I'm not sure how much of the 20 or 30 goes to the girl and how much to the house. I guess that would make a difference too in how I thought of the decision.

Are you saying that it's more expensive or less expensive than other strip clubs? Not sure of the point you're trying to make here - negative or positive.
depends on where you are coming from. JL would find it cheapo. for me, it's way too expensive...but yeah, i believe that was the implication...the place is expensive.

Are you saying that it's more expensive or less expensive than other strip clubs? Not sure of the point you're trying to make here - negative or positive.
30 for 6 mins or 185 for 30 mins in the VIP... way too expensive not to mention security is all over the place so you can forget about anything better then an ok grind...

I worked as a bouncer at Billy's for 3 years. The girls get half of the twenty bucks and whatever tips are thrown their way. As stated earlier, if you enjoy the lapdance it doesn't hurt to tip them 5 or 10 bucks. They usually work hard at giving a good lapdance but we would watch them like hawks to make sure they didn't step even slightly out of line. If there is a camera surveillance there its probably not plugged in. I used to have to stay in the room with the girls while the lapdance was going on to make sure everything remained strictly kosher. In my 3 years there not one single guy, no matter how much money they offered the girls, ever got any extras whatsoever. Billy's girls weren't you're garden variety hardcore stripper type. Believe it or not virtually none of them had drug problems and alot of them didn't even drink. Most guys were satisfied because our clientele wasn't usually hardcore stripclub types. It was basically groups of friends (mostly professionals) out for their buddies batchlor parties.

I'm here to learn

So where would it be less expensive and still reasonable quality - in response to the comment of the 20 or 30 being a bit expensive. I'm not aware of places that charge less, but i'd be interested.

I only worked at one club where tipping on top of the regular dance price was the norm, and that was because we only got to keep 7 dollars out of the twenty that the guy paid - the rest went to the house. At every other place I've worked a straight $20. has been appropriate - tipping on top of that is appreciated but not necessary or expected, although I agree that it might go far in assuring the quality of any future dances you might receive. Since in my experience tipping for laps is sort of unusual, the guys I give the best dances to are usually the ones who buy lots of dances from me on a regular basis. I'm comfortable with them and appreciate their regular patronage, so I show it.

strip clubs

Only can speak about suffolk county clubs. All places charge 30 per song(10 for the club and 20 for the dancer). Most places have dancers pay a fee to work there and charge if they late so usually more hustle will happen. Tender trap which charges only 20 per dance(usually 2-3songs) is the best deal, but you will be hassled every 5 minutes, at least for a dance. You will get more mileage here. In some clubs, you can get farther, but have to be secretive about it. I have gotten f/s bbbj, bbbhj, etc and sometimes without paying extras. I used to train the owner of billy dean(he was a member of nysc).
Anyway, usually the older dancer will do more from my experience

Only can speak about suffolk county clubs. All places charge 30 per song(10 for the club and 20 for the dancer). Most places have dancers pay a fee to work there and charge if they late so usually more hustle will happen. Tender trap which charges only 20 per dance(usually 2-3songs) is the best deal, but you will be hassled every 5 minutes, at least for a dance. You will get more mileage here. In some clubs, you can get farther, but have to be secretive about it. I have gotten f/s bbbj, bbbhj, etc and sometimes without paying extras. I used to train the owner of billy dean(he was a member of nysc).
Really? The girls are expected to pay a house fee and hustle all those $10. dance charges? That seems rather unfair. In my experience, it's one or the other. Like, the club either takes a flat house fee for each shift you work or you pay them a percentage of what you make. (not that there is anything fair about strip clubs or the way they treat the strippers, but still.)

Not to completely contradict, But I believe we travel in the same circles and ASMOF I have introduced a girl or 2 to the LI/Suffolk clubs. So I can think of at least 3/4 that the girl does not pay a dime except if she is late or doesn't show for her booking. The rest of this I totally agree with. BTW how has Forbidden Fruit been lately? I stopped by quickly during the day and noticed a new barmaid with OUTstanding Legs.

it wasnt an air dance

she grinded her butt and cooch against my piece for a good long time and did it very well. it had me aroused. she allowed touching and her ass was great. the only clothing was the g string and the pasties.

seems like a good time to me.

the idea of dancing in air would be a complete waste of money, in contrast. i had that once at another place.

and i stumbled across sugar bush video

even closer to my neighborhood. there was one woc gal sitting at the lapdance room and soliciting. she was okay looking. i wasn't sure if i should save up my puny money or blow it. decided i'll hold on and keep checking in to see what the talent looks like.

true

Really? The girls are expected to pay a house fee and hustle all those $10. dance charges? That seems rather unfair. In my experience, it's one or the other. Like, the club either takes a flat house fee for each shift you work or you pay them a percentage of what you make. (not that there is anything fair about strip clubs or the way they treat the strippers, but still.)
like I said on other topics, mob owned mostly Gambino's