Billy ( Bring Flowers To Hookers) Ug Teawhore Express

Hey Irv,

You are right, things appear different on the internet in comparison then saying it in the flesh, same with texts and emails. What may seem like complaining appears different to those who know the person and could visualize them making the statement. It's hard to see the tone on a anonymous message board sometimes even with all the icons, lots of misunderstandings.

There should be protocol between providers and their peers but often there is not. I just to follow basic rules on being a person - don't fuck people over, be considerate, be humble, don't get greedy, put yourself in others shoes, ect. I have been screwed over more than once by my peers and when they do it they go for the jugular. I noticed you can tell alot about the way a provider is going to treat her peers by the way she treats her clients. Those who care about their work ethic and repuation are the ones that get along with their peers, offer help, advice and those who rush and hustle their clients usually have less regard for their peers, it's all about power and the green for them. I could forgive more easily a woman who fucked me over because she was on drugs before a woman who has conscience intent.

I'm sorry to hear of your new relationship status, I hope you are okay.

Dear Fairemily

The recession is a cut throat game. I was driving down John Young Parkway and this older white lady had a sign that said "need help lost my job".

There is certain ethics that I live by in the game. (If there is any ethics). I only deal with women already "in the game". As far as they tell me.

The woman with the sign , I would never get with in that manner although she needs the money. Now if she is full fledged "in the game". That is different. We might need to do a thread on this.

But many women I have ran into needed the money. The established providers that are a "higher level" maybe in it for the greed. I can't really say that because it is competitive. With so many women "come in and out" of the game. Some women are just getting the most money they can before its a wrap for them.

Basically, I have seen too many women at the end of "their whore career". Just trying to survive because "the stopped working a real job or their drug habit" consumed their lives. I think upwards of 90 percent of providers must take something to keep going.

I know hobbyists either drink or do drugs. So it is not far fetched that both parties like to have a good time. I think that is perfectly fine but you got to be careful and not let it consume you.

If I could physically take drugs or my health would allow me to, I think I would definitely do it. Hobbying is like a "high". It is never really too much about the sex, it is about the chase and looking at the "other side of life". Like watching a car accident happen but you are sort of in the backseat.

Basically you get to go home and have no responsibility for that woman. That is what makes hobbying so popular.

pokler

Power Bottom
Billy S a moderator now.

What the hell is going on in UG America? We all have to love whores now and give them flowers because Billy does it.

I REFUSE to you understand me Billy! Do your damn job and be neutral and stop censoring Hobbyists!

I like the racial jokes and I won't stand for the Hypocrites. You get upset at Vemeer (spelled it wrong it is okay). But turn around and hardly see black female providers.

I'm going to start the UG Tea Whore Express to oppose Billy.

I am sick and tired of Billy trying to dictate to us how TO TREAT whores. Next thing he is going to do is pass a "Whoredate Plan", where it is mandatory to take a whore out to eat before you bang her.

Shou touts to the other Mods that keeps things balanced. They don't run around trying to be the "star" of UG like Billy.

Oh yea (Waving at Fairemily)
Billy was obstructing free speech 11 years ago ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I miss FairEmily! Such ANGER!!!! She has stuck to her guns though. I don't think she has been heard from in many many years.
I had met her a few times at Slinky's parties ages ago.

I finally had an appointment with her about two years ago but she asked I not review. It was long overdue because when she was active in the city I wasn't in a place where I could go see her.

She is officially retired now.

She is a sweetheart. A really nice person and very cool to chill with.

She stood up for herself which some guys couldn't deal with that.

I had met her a few times at Slinky's parties ages ago.

I finally had an appointment with her about two years ago but she asked I not review. It was long overdue because when she was active in the city I wasn't in a place where I could go see her.

She is officially retired now.

She is a sweetheart. A really nice person and very cool to chill with.

She stood up for herself which some guys couldn't deal with.
I also saw her at those same parties, and you are so right about her being a sweetheart.

I was the guy she fought with the most if not all the time. It was over politics, her being a far left progressive and myself being a conservative. For me it was fun and entertaining and never personal. She was the one who couldn't deal with it, after all, being proven wrong time and time again takes a toll on a person. I guess it became to much for the moderators after I diagnosed her with a mental disorder that my handle at the time was inactivated and thus "The Exiled" came into being. There was also some asshole who was stalking her at the time, who saw her and I going at it here, and who then used a form of my former handle here and on another review site to harass her on the other site. It took her awhile to realize I was not that person. Too bad politics was removed, I'd like to go back and reread those battles.
Also, I have no doubt that she was a nice person.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was the guy she fought with the most if not all the time. It was over politics, her being a far left progressive and myself being a conservative. For me it was fun and entertaining and never personal. She was the one who couldn't deal with it, after all, being proven wrong time and time again takes a toll on a person. I guess it became to much for the moderators after I diagnosed her with a mental disorder that my handle at the time was inactivated and thus "The Exiled" came into being. There was also some asshole who was stalking her at the time, who saw her and I going at it here, and who then used a form of my former handle here and on another review site to harass her on the other site. It took her awhile to realize I was not that person. Too bad politics was removed, I'd like to go back and reread those battles.
What was your banned handle?

Wow, I remember those times. Whatever happened to Blondekelly? She was also a sweetheart. Used to occasionally do doubles with a friend of hers at an affordable price level that were pretty intense.

pokler

Power Bottom
So you were banned yet you came back with a new handle? You wait until I tell Billy !