billShit, part 2A (Angela redux)

I've seen her advertising regularly on a few sites for quite some time. Has anyone seen her? I wonder if the "no FS" is simply a legal disclaimer. Her ads read as follows:

Very sensual body rub for you with my soft magic hands and silky skin... Natural 34 D ;) I love what I do.. Let me please you at My safe, discreet, private office in West Babylon... Angela:631-449-6087 (no FS)

f_d10306853ae2319ba79e592bbad5180e.jpg m_995a85338f6a5ee316149ae5bc90e8b8.jpg

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've seen her advertising regularly on a few sites for quite some time. Has anyone seen her? I wonder if the "no FS" is simply a legal disclaimer. Her ads read as follows:

Very sensual body rub for you with my soft magic hands and silky skin... Natural 34 D ;) I love what I do.. Let me please you at My safe, discreet, private office in West Babylon... Angela:631-449-6087 (no FS)

View attachment 4003 View attachment 4004
Yes my review is in the Coliseum buried under Billshit.
Obviously the mod in question wasn't bright enough to know just to move the posts where he shitted up my review when he picked a fight with me.
Instead he moved the whole thread therefore defeating the whole purpose of me writing the review to inform you guys about her.

Yes my review is in the Coliseum buried under Billshit.
Obviously the mod in question wasn't bright enough to know just to move the posts where he shitted up my review when he picked a fight with me.
Instead he moved the whole thread therefore defeating the whole purpose of me writing the review to inform you guys about her.
You are so fucking wrong that it's amazing you can function at all. The thread is right there in the CL/BP forum.
I am so skilled at what I do on here that I used the new software to make a copy and post it as the opening post in the billshit thread while leaving the original review thread you started intact.
Now, I will wait for an apology. If one is not forthcoming, I will be asking for a ban for you. I am serious.
P.S.
I will also move this off-topic billshit to your thread and add Rider's comment to Angela's review thread. Just letting you know since you seem so concerned about board moderating and I want to make sure everything meets with your approval. You should ask Slinky to make you head moderator since you know so much.

Last edited:
Well, thank you both for pointing the way and for the cautionary review. I trust you will both try to play nice.
I did play nice. I moved the billshit out of his review and kept the rest intact. What more was I supposed to do? Why should I stand for his constant attacks. Apparently he thinks he can do a better job of moderating than I do. If so, he needs to ask Slinky to remove me and install him as a moderator. The fact that he is on the board right now and has not replied is proof that he is just looking to start shit with me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
See, there you go insulting me again. If anything you owe me an apology for for constantly insulting me. Perfect example your leading comments above.
It's impossible for me to argue with you because you can never see things anyway but your own.
You remind me so much of Seeker it's scary.
I'm sure you will delete these comments or change them so people won't know the truth.

For the record, I checked for the Post in the Long Island section before I said anything because that is where I orginally posted it. It was not there.

Now, you want me banned?
So me standing up to your bullshit is more important to you than having a member who actually supplies Intel?
This is what I mean when I say you are too narcissistic. It's always about you.

Why don't you put up a pole to see if the members want me banned.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did play nice. I moved the billshit out of his review and kept the rest intact. What more was I supposed to do? Why should I stand for his constant attacks. Apparently he thinks he can do a better job of moderating than I do. If so, he needs to ask Slinky to remove me and install him as a moderator. The fact that he is on the board right now and has not replied is proof that he is just looking to start shit with me.
I leave myself logged in to save time when I do have a few minutes to check on threads.
That doesn't mean I'm constantly looking at threads. I have a life.

Had you done a search - one of the basic moderating skills you claim to be so good at - you would have found it. Plus, you are wrong because it is right where you posted it in that forum. I did not move it. I merely deleted the billshit posts in there and then copied them to the Coliseum thread.

You are such an idiot you can't even use the right word - it's poll. The pole is what you should use to clear that giant but that you have up your ass. How's this for a poll? Either Slinky bans you or I am out of here. Especially since you are now making a new allegation that I would change comments.

I leave myself logged in to save time when I do have a few minutes to check on threads.
That doesn't mean I'm constantly looking at threads. I have a life.
You had just commented on the Jasmine thread a few minutes before I made my comment and you were still logged on so it was reasonable to assume you were still active. And you don't have to be looking at threads to see that someone replied to you. That's what notifications are for. I thought you knew your way around the board?

billyS

Reign of Terror
You keep twisting things, that's why it is so hard to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Btw, off topic, the poll software isn't working. I just tried to post one.

Getting back to you, one thought keeps coming up with you and that's you think I'm gunning for your job.
You seemed threatened by my presences. Relax, I have no designs on your job.

I just want to post reviews and be left the fuck alone by you.
Is that asking too much?
Stop abusing your authority and leave me the fuck alone.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You had just commented on the Jasmine thread a few minutes before I made my comment and you were still logged on so it was reasonable to assume you were still active. And you don't have to be looking at threads to see that someone replied to you. That's what notifications are for. I thought you knew your way around the board?
Insult at the bottom of your comment

I don't think you're gunning for the job. But you keep implying you're better at it. That's why I said what I did.
And exactly what have I twisted? You make allegations that you don't fully explain. You've done it repeatedly.
You are the one who has come after me. I even added an additional example with that post about confirming photos.
If you think I'm being abusive, report it to Slinky. There are many instances on here where I have engaged you in a friendly manner, liking your posts or commenting favorably. Show me where you did likewise.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Had you done a search - one of the basic moderating skills you claim to be so good at - you would have found it. Plus, you are wrong because it is right where you posted it in that forum. I did not move it. I merely deleted the billshit posts in there and then copied them to the Coliseum thread.

You are such an idiot you can't even use the right word - it's poll. The pole is what you should use to clear that giant but that you have up your ass. How's this for a poll? Either Slinky bans you or I am out of here. Especially since you are now making a new allegation that I would change comments.
Insults all over this comment.
The misspelling are auto corrected by the phone. Happens to everyone.

Banacek, I fully understand why you feel the way you do. My comment was really intended as a general statement on this board. For the life of me I can’t figure out why the members have the need to get into pissing contests over ridiculous things. The board should not be about that kind of behavior.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't think you're gunning for the job. But you keep implying you're better at it. That's why I said what I did.
And exactly what have I twisted? You make allegations that you don't fully explain. You've done it repeatedly.
You are the one who has come after me. I even added an additional example with that post about confirming photos.
If you think I'm being abusive, report it to Slinky. There are many instances on here where I have engaged you in a friendly manner, liking your posts or commenting favorably. Show me where you did likewise.
Jeez Ive already wasted enough time on this.
I don't have as much time as you to go back and point out all the shit you do.
And I'm not going to go whining like a little fucking girl to Slinky.
Look it's simple, stay the fuck out of my posts. My reviews don't violate any of yours or Slinky s rules. Since you don't hobby you have nothing to ad anyway. Unless you want to post a picture, you're welcome to do that.
Otherwise just let me post in peace.

Now look, I'm logging out now because I'm about to get laid.
When I come out of the session if I'm not banned I will post a review.
And it's a TOFTT so I'm sure guys
would want to see it.