Bill Furniture?~!

All the recent busts (particularily Julie's) and the disappearance of Bill Furniture. Is it a coincidenve? Hmmmm. If our favorite providers are not sporting any new perfumes, then I believe we have an answer!!!!

Bill, the great white hope??? please, needle white d*ck hype

Sorry y'all but maybe you guys are a bunch of needle d*cks and are grading on the curve but the Daddy has banged at least two of the So Called Big Bill's past conquests and neither one said he held a candle to the Daddy's python......suppossedly Bill is maybe 11 inches at most(more like 8.5 or nine these gals reckoned and lacking in serious thickness.....maybe for a great white hope that's cool for ya'all but to me that's minor leagues...But I guess you guys all need you heroes...so be it....just another case of a great white hype....guees you guys still believe in santy claus too......as far as that standing 69 goes, you try that with an ex Pro NBA Baller and you'll see what it is meant to be like.....until then don't embaraas yourselves with that weak fake hero worship.....unless you are all a bunch of fantasising queens.....let the real men do the real f*ckin'

longdaddy said:
Sorry y'all but maybe you guys are a bunch of needle d*cks and are grading on the curve but the Daddy has banged at least two of the So Called Big Bill's past conquests and neither one said he held a candle to the Daddy's python......suppossedly Bill is maybe 11 inches at most(more like 8.5 or nine these gals reckoned and lacking in serious thickness.....maybe for a great white hope that's cool for ya'all but to me that's minor leagues...But I guess you guys all need you heroes...so be it....just another case of a great white hype....guees you guys still believe in santy claus too......as far as that standing 69 goes, you try that with an ex Pro NBA Baller and you'll see what it is meant to be like.....until then don't embaraas yourselves with that weak fake hero worship.....unless you are all a bunch of fantasising queens.....let the real men do the real f*ckin'

Oh please grow up!

grow up??

It seems to me that a bunch of middle aged men obsessing about another man's c*ck is the definition of immaturity but hey that's just me...why don't you do everyone a favor and just come out of the closet...I'm sure there are a bunch of men's d*cks*cking boards that you can read and talk about your size queen obsessions....here, us men are into good old fashioned pussy........Hey not that there's anything wrong with your tendencies.....there's just no point in pretending to be interested in bball if you really are into needlepointing.....

p.s.

I could do without the racial remarks...."brother".........I'm not retorting to gay slanderous terms just because you are a c*ck obsessed d*ck smoker...... maybe if you are real nice to Bill you can have him take a picture of his overhyped 3'rd leg (yeah Right.....) and you can stare at it at night and wish and wish and try and overcome your shortcomings......

longdaddy said:
It seems to me that a bunch of middle aged men obsessing about another man's c*ck is the definition of immaturity but hey that's just me...why don't you do everyone a favor and just come out of the closet...I'm sure there are a bunch of men's d*cks*cking boards that you can read and talk about your size queen obsessions....here, us men are into good old fashioned pussy........Hey not that there's anything wrong with your tendencies.....there's just no point in pretending to be interested in bball if you really are into needlepointing.....
I have made no reference to Bill F just to your attitude when the guys around here are kidding around. I am not gay but you do seem to have an obsession with everyone else talking about things that don't concern you. You should really grow up or go back to Africa where you belong. I bet you miss those dirt baths and mud pie sandwiches. right along with chasing the rest of the monkeys for tomorrows food.

Ban away!!!!

Bill F may have been admired by some for his physical attributes but it was his every-man quality - the hey, I wanna bang her attitude - that imo, endeared him to the members of this board. Kind of the Jimmy Stewart of whore boards...

nice racist attitdue

boy are your true colors showing...a sad state in this day in age....not only a closet queen but a bigot too boot....nice one...no wonder you need to pay to get laid....truly I pity you....sad to be a needle dick obsessed with another man's endowment but sadder still to make pitifullt inept racially motivated and bigoted comments....maybe you should send your dissatisfied wife my way to get a real man to ream her properly or are you so pitiful that you can't even get a woman without having to pay for it....your no hobbyist just a pitiful loser who needs to buy into to some other guys myth of endowment to boost your understandably pitifyl self image,,,,the only thing more sad than a poorly endowed man is one who worships aother man thinking somehow it rubs off on him....it doesn't...point blank....you are a pitiful loser, a closet queen without even the guts to come out and admit it, and a low end racist to boot....sorry you were dealt such abad hand in life bt if you ever happen upon a woman who can tolerate you for more than your money feel free to invite me over so I can demonstrate how to satisfy her properly.......you owe her at least that much.......until then leave the boards to real men who know how to work that p*ssy properly.....you are strictly amateur hour and resentful to boot.....sad just plain sad......by the way any of you women out there that need a good life changing reaming, you shoot the Daddy an ***** and he'll fill you up right....believe me, you'll never be the same again....ask around those who know, know....the daddy will treat you real right, fill that p*ssy up too much......it's the biggest and thickest you'll ever see...I guarantee it....I'll treat you right ladies.......

longdaddy said:
boy are your true colors showing...a sad state in this day in age....not only a closet queen but a bigot too boot....nice one...no wonder you need to pay to get laid....truly I pity you....sad to be a needle dick obsessed with another man's endowment but sadder still to make pitifullt inept racially motivated and bigoted comments....maybe you should send your dissatisfied wife my way to get a real man to ream her properly or are you so pitiful that you can't even get a woman without having to pay for it....your no hobbyist just a pitiful loser who needs to buy into to some other guys myth of endowment to boost your understandably pitifyl self image,,,,the only thing more sad than a poorly endowed man is one who worships aother man thinking somehow it rubs off on him....it doesn't...point blank....you are a pitiful loser, a closet queen without even the guts to come out and admit it, and a low end racist to boot....sorry you were dealt such abad hand in life bt if you ever happen upon a woman who can tolerate you for more than your money feel free to invite me over so I can demonstrate how to satisfy her properly.......you owe her at least that much.......until then leave the boards to real men who know how to work that p*ssy properly.....you are strictly amateur hour and resentful to boot.....sad just plain sad......by the way any of you women out there that need a good life changing reaming, you shoot the Daddy an ***** and he'll fill you up right....believe me, you'll never be the same again....ask around those who know, know....the daddy will treat you real right, fill that p*ssy up too much......it's the biggest and thickest you'll ever see...I guarantee it....I'll treat you right ladies.......
I have nothing against black people, I think every person or family should own one.

Racist Coward

Like a typical racist coward, you hide behind annonymity......I'd love for you to say that to my face.....looks like we've uncovered some deeper and more troubling truths than I initially imagined......you certainly are a sad one....no wonder you need to pay for your play.....if you weren't such a sad and pitiful disgrace I would actuallybe upset, instead I just feel pity..... by the way I do find it odd that there are so many rules intact on this board regarding civility etc and yet blatant racism is allowed?????? What's the deal Slink?????? Please tell me that this isn't a haven for this sort of mindset.......

civility?

longdaddy said:
Sorry y'all but maybe you guys are a bunch of needle d*cks <snip>....just another case of a great white hype....<snip>..unless you are all a bunch of fantasising queens....'
civility:

the act of showing regard for others [syn: politeness]