Bill Furniture?~!

I don't know BF personally and I could care less about his physical attributes. HOWEVER, the fact that he comes off like a total gentelman in terms of bringing the girls presents and the way he writes with sincerity is enough for me to sing his praises. I have always liked what he has written. So while I share longdaddy's dissinterest about other guys size, I do take offense to terms like 'white hype'. I take BF for who he is...and not what he has.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
longdaddy said:
It seems to me that a bunch of middle aged men obsessing about another man's c*ck is the definition of immaturity
No, the definition of 'immaturity' is some schmuck logging onto a message board to brag about the size of his pecker to a bunch of middle aged men.

And since i'm at it, the definition of a "bitch nigga" is a schmuck who throws around terms like "great white hope" and speaks of how he's the "real man" on the board, then cries to the H.N.I.C. when someone replies in kind.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
When it comes to BF.....BELIEVE the HYPE!

Been there did that..had to cancel the rest of my appointments for the day.

(Holding her crotch and wincing just thinking about it)

Seems Bigdaddy is the one obsessed with another man''s attributes. Why else would he inquire to hookers the size of Bill's penis compared to his? AND yes I AM a little GAY!

April said:
When it comes to BF.....BELIEVE the HYPE!

Been there did that..had to cancel the rest of my appointments for the day.

(Holding her crotch and wincing just thinking about it)

Seems Bigdaddy is the one obsessed with another man''s attributes. Why else would he inquire to hookers the size of Bill's penis compared to his? AND yes I AM a little GAY!

I've got a big one for you too.

longdaddy said:
I could do without the racial remarks...."brother".........I'm not retorting to gay slanderous terms just because you are a c*ck obsessed d*ck smoker...... maybe if you are real nice to Bill you can have him take a picture of his overhyped 3'rd leg (yeah Right.....) and you can stare at it at night and wish and wish and try and overcome your shortcomings......
I think the "oh brother" was rhetorical, like "oh my" or maybe even "oh God" - you think if he said "oh God" you'd be strutting around complaining about calling you "God"?? Why not complain to the person who said "grow up" thinking he implied that you couldn't get it up? Don't forget you're the one who brought in the racial comment "great white hope" and other comments long before "brother" was mentioned. Looks like your the one with the problem.

And as far as being "c*ck obsessed", look at yourself. After all, you said a few posts up that you saw a couple of women that also saw Bill Furniture, but apparently instead of doing what you were there for during the session you spent an inordinate amount of time discussing the size of his schlong! Very interesting.....

longdaddy said:
Sorry y'all but maybe you guys are a bunch of needle d*cks and are grading on the curve but the Daddy has banged at least two of the So Called Big Bill's past conquests and neither one said he held a candle to the Daddy's python......suppossedly Bill is maybe 11 inches at most(more like 8.5 or nine these gals reckoned and lacking in serious thickness.....maybe for a great white hope that's cool for ya'all but to me that's minor leagues...But I guess you guys all need you heroes...so be it....just another case of a great white hype....guees you guys still believe in santy claus too......as far as that standing 69 goes, you try that with an ex Pro NBA Baller and you'll see what it is meant to be like.....until then don't embaraas yourselves with that weak fake hero worship.....unless you are all a bunch of fantasising queens.....let the real men do the real f*ckin'
Youse wit a woman and youse talkin about a MAN? Oh boy, do u have problems.

longdaddy said:
Like a typical racist coward, you hide behind annonymity......I'd love for you to say that to my face.....looks like we've uncovered some deeper and more troubling truths than I initially imagined......you certainly are a sad one....no wonder you need to pay for your play.....if you weren't such a sad and pitiful disgrace I would actuallybe upset, instead I just feel pity..... by the way I do find it odd that there are so many rules intact on this board regarding civility etc and yet blatant racism is allowed?????? What's the deal Slink?????? Please tell me that this isn't a haven for this sort of mindset.......
Any guy who needs to tell other guys what a great lover he is, aint.
Any guy who needs to tell other guys what a big dick he has, dont.
Any guy who needs to insult another guy about paying for play, does.
Any guy who needs to ask a hooker about another guys dick size is, homosexual.
Any asshole who comes on a PMB and brags about his big black dick and calls a guy the "great white hype" and then calls someone a "racist coward" is, a racist asshole.

So fuck off my "nigga".

justbill_redux said:
Any asshole who comes on a PMB and brags about his big black dick and calls a guy the "great white hype" and then calls someone a "racist coward" is, a racist asshole.

So fuck off my "nigga".
I have a BIG dick! :D

(wishful thinking) :(

justbill_redux said:

So fuck off my "nigga".
Guess "long"daddy (alias short pecker) has gone off to lick his wounds....and perhaps himself???

longdaddy said:
Like a typical racist coward, you hide behind annonymity......I'd love for you to say that to my face.....looks like we've uncovered some deeper and more troubling truths than I initially imagined......you certainly are a sad one....no wonder you need to pay for your play.....if you weren't such a sad and pitiful disgrace I would actuallybe upset, instead I just feel pity..... by the way I do find it odd that there are so many rules intact on this board regarding civility etc and yet blatant racism is allowed?????? What's the deal Slink?????? Please tell me that this isn't a haven for this sort of mindset.......
He may need to "pay for play", but clearly YOU do the same thing, except in your case your "play" involves talking about the dicks of all the other customers your p4p-women have seen.

"Blatant" racism? All I've seen from anyone other than you has been once comment saying "oh brother" - YOU're the closet anti-white racist, pal.