Big Brother is watching - but don't make this political

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part, I do not mind the cameras ( except the red light ones and the revenue raisers .. ie. speed cameras)

If a crime is being committed or LE needs to keep someone under surveillance- more power to them. I refer to a violent felon or something along those serious lines..

Maybe I’ll take some flack here, but if serious crimes can be prevented by the eye on the sky — that’s good..

also must have to assume the justice system works as it’s supposed to ( warrants etc)
The problem is crimes cannot be prevented by any of this.
They can only be better prosecuted.

It's a strange thing that people think laws, or "safety measures" make them "safer". It's not true.

But yeah, if someone kills you and tries to make you disappear like Judge Crater or Jimmy Hoffa, the odds of that happening are less likely. You'll still be dead. But they have a better shot at knowing who did it.

I'll opt for fewer cameras, thank you. They are never used "properly". Ever.

How would they know
More than likely the government already knows, or has collected the data and just hasn't bothered to look at it or pursue us [yet], but surely do something that draws their attention and the NSA will find our so called secret lives [we're really only hiding it from our employers and families]

If you dig hard enough, you can find out anything. Log onto UG from your cell phone on your lunch break? It can be traced. When buying a new router ,it’s now common practice to register it. Associate it with an email address. Download it’s app on your cell phone so you can remotely log into it. Everything is traceable. Wanna find out how murder someone with out a trace? Don’t look that shit up on a cell phone or through your router. It’s as good as a confession. Don’t take your cell phone to a potential crime scene. They’ll pin point you at the scene of the crime.

As great of an invention the internet is. It’s also hides our biggest secrets.

True story. I was trying to get hold of a well know provider on my burner phone a few months ago. I felt like I called her one to many times. I Thought maybe she was ignoring my call attempts. So I called one time on my personal phone. She still didn’t answer. But My wife the next day said she got a spam text asking if she wanted to find out if I was cheating or not. First time she ever got a text like that. And Our phones are under the same account. So is it just Coincidence?? Personally I don’t think so…
That is some shit that your wife got that spam text. I’m wondering what the next 5 to 10 years are going to be like.

Lol. God forbid any of us try to run for political office. We’d be crucified and hung by our scrotums once they unveil our UG accounts…..:D:D
Funny you should mention this. This was actually a concern (for the future) when I was doing the swinging scene. I actually bumped into a guy who was (part of a couple) at town hall. Both he and I were petitioning the town board for something to do with our (completely different and unrelated) businesses.
We both nodded to each other as we walked by.

If you dig hard enough, you can find out anything. Log onto UG from your cell phone on your lunch break? It can be traced. When buying a new router ,it’s now common practice to register it. Associate it with an email address. Download it’s app on your cell phone so you can remotely log into it. Everything is traceable. Wanna find out how murder someone with out a trace? Don’t look that shit up on a cell phone or through your router. It’s as good as a confession. Don’t take your cell phone to a potential crime scene. They’ll pin point you at the scene of the crime.

As great of an invention the internet is. It’s also hides our biggest secrets.

True story. I was trying to get hold of a well know provider on my burner phone a few months ago. I felt like I called her one to many times. I Thought maybe she was ignoring my call attempts. So I called one time on my personal phone. She still didn’t answer. But My wife the next day said she got a spam text asking if she wanted to find out if I was cheating or not. First time she ever got a text like that. And Our phones are under the same account. So is it just Coincidence?? Personally I don’t think so…
Guys that have shared plans are asking for trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.